PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: Trading / Selling: Poison Resist, Sleep Resist,

Turbobrain
Nov 16, 2007, 04:26 PM
Again these units have fallen into my hands and with the (alleged)increase in status effects that enemys can now throw at you they may be far more usefull.

I have an 18% Ice Deva-Zashi that I seldom use so maybe it would be more usefull to someone else:) Seems they didnt drop all THAT much after all on 1up:)

I also have [B] Crea Doubles, with the fact that Kubara weapons have had stat bonus's and the fact that I'm constantly getting asked if I want to trade I may be in a position to conisider a favourable offer.

I have an open mind, my alts are below and whatever may be usefull to them I would consider though I'm particually in the market for FF weps, armours and units(particually 'mind' units)... though I'll consider anything of comparable value for one or all these items. Even messeta. Of course I have the usual assortment of 1up drop's with the exception of Gaozoran Rod though I'm put of by the materials needed to make this and the fact that PWand drops FAR more frequently on AoI(for which I DO have all the materials).

pionear
Nov 16, 2007, 06:47 PM
What do you want for the Crea Doubles [B]?

Turbobrain
Nov 16, 2007, 07:45 PM
'my alts are below and whatever may be usefull to them I would consider though I'm particually in the market for FF weps, armours and units(particually 'mind' units)... though I'll consider anything of comparable value for one or all these items.'

XIIBlades
Nov 17, 2007, 03:13 AM
PM'd

Fatima
Nov 17, 2007, 06:03 PM
uh....made nafri-senba and some orto/nano polymers? I have baji-senba boards....erm...and lots of other mats. *pathetic* >__>; I want that deva...any deva....damnit..