PDA

View Full Version : Online hints?

Mangekyou
Nov 16, 2007, 05:05 PM
Hey people at PSOW, I've been playing PSU offline since I quit PSOBB in 06'. Well, now that AotI is comin out, I'm thinking about going online. Any hints i should know? Because just about everything I know about offline is (different?) then online. Err... well for one the PP's are different, if anyone could make a comparison between online & offline?

Ryogen
Nov 16, 2007, 05:15 PM
You playing on PC or X360?

Gunslinger-08
Nov 16, 2007, 05:16 PM
online > offline

(or is that too vague?)

more stuff, more things to do, people to meet (can be good or bad), and more stuff

Mangekyou
Nov 16, 2007, 05:16 PM
ehhh...,

PC PSU, gonna get AotI ASAP!

Ryogen
Nov 16, 2007, 05:18 PM
I'm in the X360 side, but hey I'm sure there is someone here that will show you the ropes.

Mangekyou
Nov 16, 2007, 05:20 PM
I'd appreciate it. On the actual forum, there's no point posting something like this due to the insulting comments i'd surely get http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mangekyou on 2007-11-16 14:21 ]</font>

Randomness
Nov 16, 2007, 05:23 PM
Well, come AoI, leveling goes faster because of a permanent XP boost.

But as for general tips...

Skip the 2* in shops, not worth it, really, 3* will about the earliest weapons you pick up from NPC, except maybe some 1*s to start leveling PAs.

You'll want to check around about which PAs are good, some are crap.

Learn the brand new shop system. Player shops have always held some gems if you were patient, but now, its easier to find them.

If you're a melee class, get Just Attack down ASAP. (You attack at the very end of the window to input another attack, and you get a large double ring around the button icon in the lower right, and all hits are automatic criticals)

Finally, have fun. Most important thing.

Mangekyou
Nov 16, 2007, 05:29 PM
Well thats great and all, but isn't that just defining AotI? I guess player shops aren't offline, but I'm trying to figure out why I should come online. $10 a month can be a pain for a 13 year old.