PDA

View Full Version : my armors was disequipped

gryphonvii
Nov 16, 2007, 11:30 PM
okay so while I was in p-chat with a friend, I went to my room and ended up in his room, and also I noticed that my armor was disequipped, as well as my clothes, but it looked as if they were still on, has this happened to anyone else, because it has happened to me on more than one occasion.

unis_ascele
Nov 16, 2007, 11:42 PM
I've had friends use the transporter cubes to go back to their room at the same time as me and end up in my room. Firebreak was the time period in which this happened, but never anything after that or the clothes and armour glitch...btw system was 360 also

perfectminute
Nov 16, 2007, 11:57 PM
My pants dissapeared one time...

RedMussel
Nov 17, 2007, 12:02 AM
I no on the 360 if you join a party off your friends list you will go to that persons room when you go to the cube to "My Room", and armor gets taken off when you change classes.

Broodstar1337
Nov 17, 2007, 12:27 AM
On 2007-11-16 20:57, perfectminute wrote:

Right... disappeared...

waluigi1
Nov 17, 2007, 12:46 AM
This happens to me at least once a day...

Hokokaru
Nov 17, 2007, 12:52 AM
Yeah it happened to me often during the 1up cup and whatnot....

gryphonvii
Nov 17, 2007, 01:20 AM

OMG! same thing happened to me too, really weird. Sega needs to fix this before it becomes an issue, now don't ask me what the issue is just know there will be one.

Uncle_bob
Nov 17, 2007, 01:46 AM
No Gryph, you are the armors.

Reminds me of the time when my Cast's legs weren't "equipped" but you could still see him wearing them. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Uncle_bob on 2007-11-16 22:50 ]</font>

pikachief
Nov 17, 2007, 01:50 AM
On 2007-11-16 22:20, gryphonvii wrote:

OMG! same thing happened to me too, really weird. Sega needs to fix this before it becomes an issue, now don't ask me what the issue is just know there will be one.

its been there for over a year.

im pretty sure if an issue would occur it would've happed by now XD

also it is automatically fixed when u go out of your room anyways >.>

unless your missing clothes.... i still remember that one time...

Friend: "Dude wat were u doing?"

Me: "wat? oh i was just doing private stuff y?"

Friend: "nvm idk wanna know just put a shirt on Kitty!!"

Me;"Oh!!!! idk her shirt was off <.< anyways u know when i do that with Kitty i straight out tell u anyways http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif"

DragonStorm
Nov 17, 2007, 10:41 PM
On 2007-11-16 22:50, pikachief wrote:

its been there for over a year.

im pretty sure if an issue would occur it would've happed by now XD

also it is automatically fixed when u go out of your room anyways >.>

unless your missing clothes.... i still remember that one time...

Friend: "Dude wat were u doing?"

Me: "wat? oh i was just doing private stuff y?"

Friend: "nvm idk wanna know just put a shirt on Kitty!!"

Me;"Oh!!!! idk her shirt was off <.< anyways u know when i do that with Kitty i straight out tell u anyways http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif"

lol ackward

ThEoRy
Nov 17, 2007, 10:52 PM
This is a glitch that happens when you use the XBL list to join a friend in progress. It happened to me a few times. Also in your room your clothing will still be on but it will appear to be unequiped. At this point I put my clothing away in my bot to try and save 3 inventory slots via this glitch. When I stepped outside however i was left standing in me skivvies!! Aaack its freezin out there!

Soukosa
Nov 17, 2007, 11:01 PM
This bug showed up on the JP version right before Illuminus was released. Your armor and clothes would just be randomly unequipped. Had this happen a few times during the festa, but it seems to only have happened after the run. I don't think anyone ever figured it out but I haven't seen it happen since Illuminus was released, so they likely fixed it then.

Rizen
Nov 17, 2007, 11:37 PM

People losing their pants have been an issue going problem for many years now. It is unlikely that SEGA would do anything about this either.