I FORGOT HOW TO DISABLE IT< HOLDING SHIFT ISN"T WORKING>

ADDITIONALLY< IT HAS TO BE THE STUPIDEST FUNCTION EVER>

NOW I HABVE TO LOG OFF SO THAT I CAN USE PUNCTUATION AGAIN>

VanHalen
Nov 17, 2007, 12:52 AM
Press shift 5 times again.

Weeaboolits
Nov 17, 2007, 01:05 AM
I restarted, whatever works, yeah? I coulda' swore it was the one where you hold it, but I guess it was the tap-tap-tap.

PhotonDrop
Nov 17, 2007, 01:46 AM
Next time it happens, hit both Shift keys at the same time.

Weeaboolits
Nov 17, 2007, 01:49 AM
Oki.

Uncle_bob
Nov 17, 2007, 02:13 AM
Wiggle your joystick from left to right

Blitzkommando
Nov 17, 2007, 02:19 AM
Man, sticky keys were so much fun in high school. Most people, and all teachers, couldn't figure out what the hell was happening. What really confused some of them was the fact there were no speakers attached to any of the computers.

Weeaboolits
Nov 17, 2007, 02:23 AM
I usually have my speakers turned off.

Out_Kast
Nov 17, 2007, 04:17 AM
Just press two of the buttons at the same time.
It always works for me >_>

Sord
Nov 17, 2007, 10:47 AM
start > control panel> accessibility options> keyboard tab (should be on this by default)> uncheck Sticky Key box. Then hit the settings button for sticky keys, and uncheck the Shortcut box.

completely disabled sticky keys, won't pop up again.

Weeaboolits
Nov 17, 2007, 10:50 AM
HEL YEH

TalHex
Nov 17, 2007, 02:56 PM
heh i loved flipping the computer screen upside down, no teacher could figure that one out XD

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 17, 2007, 09:54 PM
Switch keyboards with TOH, he has stinky keys.

BlackHat
Nov 17, 2007, 10:33 PM
In my 3D design class the admin/teacher forgot to block access to other students accounts. So you could access peoples work without needing a password. Easiest quarter ever, until he found out.

In another section of that class we had to deisign a 3D house full of every day items. I let someone in the class use my account for a few days because theirs wouldn't work or something. Once she was done with hers she told the "Admin" to move hers to her account because he fixed it. Before he did that I copied her house and rennamed it. Changed the color of the outside and a few items in the house, and turned it in as my own http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Another time in a differant class, the teachers keyboard wasn't working. Turns out it wasn't plugged in o.O

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 17, 2007, 10:48 PM
Milk for the schoolboy!

Ahar har har!

*QTE event*

"Bluh deep beep beep" "BURRREUHRRR"

"Augh, my face!"