PDA

View Full Version : Do we have to pay a new subscription for AOI?

JenJen902
Nov 17, 2007, 08:56 AM
Do we have to pay a new subscription for AOI?I cancelled my psu account and dont know if i should start new one now or if we have to make a new subscription for AOI

UrmaBS
Nov 17, 2007, 09:32 AM
im pretty sure u dont have to ^_^

Ken_Silver
Nov 17, 2007, 10:17 AM
Jen_Jen, your sig is not nice http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Krisan
Nov 17, 2007, 10:28 AM
I'm kind of curious how the billing site will be setup myself.. With most expansions for online games, there is usually an "upgrade" feature appended to your account, where you push a button and enter a key (will AoI even have a key? The original didn't, but I know the JP versions do.. I think?) and poof, account is ready.. AoI isn't exactly an expansion though, so much as its own stand-alone client with new features packed in. <_<

I mean, for all I know there won't be an upgrade process at all.. and it is just that after you login to AoI, your account gets flagged and processed for it automatically. >_>

ErtaiClou
Nov 17, 2007, 12:00 PM
I got the feather but it was on the opening page before I could log in, that wasn't very nice lol. I'm worried about paying again too, I revived my account mid-firebreak on the 6 month plan.