PDA

View Full Version : Trading Chain Sawd, Twin Brand, Spread Needle, Victor Axe, a

SnippSnapp
Feb 28, 2001, 03:44 AM
I'm looking to trade the following (no weapons have negative stats unless mentioned):

Chain Sawd +30 has 15% to beast
Twin Brand +9 blue double saber with 30% machine and a special attack that halves enemy HP
Spread Needle fast and powerful spread (looks like a crossbow) useable by rangers and even hunts
Victor Axe +20 a rare photon bladed axe that steals HP as a special attack
Silence Claw +3 a blue photon claw that kills instantly for it's special attack - not fully grinded yet, and it has negative 5% to beast
Soul Banish +9 looks like a Soul Eater but is much more powerful gives off a particle effect when you swing it - has 15% to beast and 35% to machine
Stag Cutlery +15 a powerful red double saber useable only by male hunters and rangers

Stuff I'm interested in:

Chain Sawd with awesome %s (like 50% to dark)
Delsaber's LEFT arm (I already have right arm)
4 slot Hunter Field
extremely rare frame slot items
Working Regenerate Gear

That's all I can think of that I want, but feel free to post other offers.

Kerek
Feb 28, 2001, 04:04 AM
Ill trade you something for your Chain Sawd.
I got lots to trade, like the Kaladolg +4, Hunters Field (Not sure bout the slots), Flowens Shield, Double Saber and Brave Knuckles.

I got more, but probably the above is the best stuff.

ArcticZero
Feb 28, 2001, 04:09 AM
I have revival garment it does work. It resembles nature healing. need to be lev 58...will trade for stag or banish let me know email [email protected]

SnippSnapp
Feb 28, 2001, 04:22 AM
I have all you mentioned Kerek, unless your hunter field is 4 slots that is.

And articzero, tell me more about the revival thing.. what slot does it go in and what exactly does it do. Never heard of it before.

DarkDragon
Feb 28, 2001, 04:24 AM
I trade for that Spread Needle.Here's some of my rare items:

S-Beats blades+ 23
Brave Knuckle
Diska of Bravemen
Kalagolg
Gae Bog
Delsaber's Buster
Last Survivor+ 9
Flowen's sword
Dragonslayer
Crush Bullet
Slicer of Assassin
Invisible Guard
Sacred Guard
Aiko's Frying Pan
Soul Eater
Photon Claw
Brionac
Blade Dance

e-mail at [email protected] if you want to trade.

SnippSnapp
Feb 28, 2001, 04:26 AM
Sorry DarkDragon, I either have all of those or don't need them. Thanks anyways.

ArcticZero
Feb 28, 2001, 04:44 AM
The revival garment is armor. Im not sure how many slots it has. the stats are very good I used it from lev 58 to75 it regens your hp at a constant rate even when you are in pioneer 2.

gameaddict9
Feb 28, 2001, 04:49 AM
I really want that Chain Saw, Twin Brand, Victor Axe, Silence Claw, or Stag Cutlery. This is what I have, pick more than one thing if you want:

I have the following:

Varista
Slicer of Assasin
M&A60 Vise
Visk
Meteor Smash
Flowens sword
DB's Saber
Blade Dance
Club of Loconium
Battle Verge
Crush Bullet
H&S 25 Justice
Brionac
Parasite De=Rol no slots x2
Invisible Guard
Spiritual Shield
Celestial Shield
Elf/Arm +
Elf/Arm ++
Ultimate Shield
God/Legs
Angel/Mind
Ogre/power
500,000 Meseta
I also have the spell GRANTS lvl 6
Brave Knuckles
Fake Agito
S-Beats Blades
Photon Claw
Megid lvl 12 I think
Last Survivor
extra Mag

SnippSnapp
Feb 28, 2001, 05:06 AM
Sorry gameaddict, but most of those items are extremely common for me to come across, and the one's that aren't, I really don't want for any of the items I'm trading.

Tkc613
Feb 28, 2001, 05:23 AM
Snipp, I have the regenerate gear. I have the same stuff you do, so I don't really know what I would want. Why don't you make a suggestion.

Gameaddict, I want the Sbeats and the Megid if its L10 or above. I have a silence claw if you want.

Also, Snipp, the Revival Garment has its stats posted on this board under rare items: defense.

Happy79
Feb 28, 2001, 05:24 AM
hey i got regenerate gear...works fine...takes place of a shiled...i would love the spread needle...leave me a msg

happy

SnippSnapp
Feb 28, 2001, 05:37 AM
actually happy, I think I would rather save the needle until I see if anyone will give me a god/battle and god/ability for it...

ArcticZero
Feb 28, 2001, 05:38 AM
So snip what do you think about the revival garment for the banisher? let me know

SnippSnapp
Feb 28, 2001, 05:41 AM
if it has four slots sure http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif I try to use only 4 slot frames

Tkc613
Feb 28, 2001, 12:21 PM
Snipp, how about the regenerate gear and a 3 slot ultimate frame (unless you want 4 slot guardian armor) for any one of those items, barring the claw and axe? Please reply either way so I know you saw this post.

Or a DB Armor (0 slots thoough), a DB shield, and the regenerate gear for any two (other than claw and axe)?

Mellow
Feb 28, 2001, 01:40 PM
do u want my CROSS SCAR? +15% to beast

Nick
Feb 28, 2001, 01:41 PM
Hey guys...Snipp Snapp is great. He helped me a lot as i lost everything. I just posted this replay to great Snipp Snapp...see u in Oberon!!
Nick

Tosh
Feb 28, 2001, 02:14 PM
I will trade a God/Ability for the Twin Brand. The % on that weapon caught my eye. I have other things too (obviously)... let me know.

SnippSnapp
Feb 28, 2001, 03:48 PM
I would trade twin brand for a god/battle but not ability sorry.

and for those offering frames, I only want 4 slot frames, so make you you specifiy that it's 4 slot otherwise I don't want it

BigP
Feb 28, 2001, 09:56 PM
I have fowlers shield and parasite wear