PDA

View Full Version : NPC Changes

Kylie
Nov 17, 2007, 06:59 PM
I haven't tested too many of the NPC's yet, but the ones I have have noticeably been improved. ESPECIALLY, my GH 443, which used to be useless. Now she heals (450-500 per tick) and a lot of times. Then there's Maya... she heals a whole lot, and with her rod, she can heal more than 1600 HP. One weird thing about her now though is that she likes to cast dizas and retier three times in a row and resta when everyone has full HP. o_O Anyone else notice changes to NPC's?

Dhylec
Nov 17, 2007, 07:25 PM
Improved NPC AI is always a good thing. They can't be very reliable, but at least can be used meat shields or distraction. ;D

Umberger
Nov 17, 2007, 07:37 PM
On 2007-11-17 15:59, Kylie wrote:
One weird thing about her now though is that she likes to cast dizas and retier three times in a row and resta when everyone has full HP.

They've always done that.

Neith
Nov 17, 2007, 08:54 PM
Leo now uses a 2* Tenora Wand, rather than a 1*. >_>

Zoamel_Gustav
Nov 17, 2007, 08:55 PM
The resta wands/rods for Hyuga, Leo, Lou, and Maya, were upgraded by one star rank.

Maya's Slyrod gained Gidiga and lost Shifta, Deband, or Zodial.

Hyuga now uses a Durandal sometimes. Hyuga now uses a Lockgun with no bullet PA against flying enemys.

NPC's have elemental lineshields and battle types which got the same changes players did. The GH4x3 and GH4x4 series were changed to advanced types.

The GH4x3 series had "some efficiency tweaks and adjustments".

The resta change which was applied to the other NPCs in the past may have now been applied to the GH4x3 and GH4x4 series.

The same reversion which removed the pm devices and added the light festival decoration, may have removed Laia's voice and how Leo's starts with his Sodad.

RadiantLegend
Nov 17, 2007, 08:56 PM
My 423 pwns with her dedda. "she takes after her master"

Zoamel_Gustav
Nov 18, 2007, 05:47 AM
Was Maya's Dizas changed to self target only, not just one target only? I tried but couldn't gain the effect today nor could my pm.

Also Maya's Slyrod is neutral yet she only uses radiga and gidiga with it. I can't seem to trigger whatever her third or fourth new technic is.

RedMussel
Nov 18, 2007, 08:15 AM
On 2007-11-18 02:47, Zoamel_Gustav wrote:
Was Maya's Dizas changed to self target only, not just one target only? I tried but couldn't gain the effect today nor could my pm.

Also Maya's Slyrod is neutral yet she only uses radiga and gidiga with it. I can't seem to trigger whatever her third or fourth new technic is.

A while back they changed the NPC's who casted Dizas and Restaz or whatever you call it so it well only be applied to the NPC who casted it and no one else, and her slyrod has resta on it as while so thats why its neutral.

Krisan
Nov 18, 2007, 09:30 AM
So.. Not only do we not get access to the spells, they've now negated the ability for NPC's to cast them on us as well? Well geez, that just plain bites, doesn't it?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Krisan on 2007-11-18 06:31 ]</font>

Seira7
Nov 18, 2007, 11:44 AM
Has anyone tried out the 413 model after adjustments...shes my favorite looking model, but I found the basic 410 model so much more superior in combat. Waste of 100k, changing to 413 and back =( (which is why I'm asking before I do it again http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

As far as NPC AI, I want them to improve Lou the most.
Id love to bring her soloing because shes really cute, but shes also really useless.

Magness
Nov 18, 2007, 12:01 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif My PM went from awesome to retarded. I'm using 414 and before the update she was a whirlwind of death with her double sabers, but since the update I often find her standing motionless as monsters beat on her face.