PDA

View Full Version : Can someone just quickly remind me of the new AoI synth stat

Turbobrain
Nov 17, 2007, 08:20 PM
I have all these boards burning a hole in my pocket, I need to synth some.

First of, Crea Doubles, before they were 56%/24hours, are they now 91%/4 hours? Other stricking 10*'s such as Crimsons, Sweet Deaths, Gizaha-Zashi's and 2HRagnuses were 85%/24 hours, I know they are quicker but did the synth rate go up(and what is it?), I think these are also 4 hours. I so want to synth a bil de axe, I have the mats, before I think this stricking 11*(24hours+) was 56% now I'm sure its gone upto 91% and again synths in 4 hours. This is one wep I REALLY want to synth ergo it will probably fail!

Finally, I'm gonna maybe try a couple of 10* armours(orpa-senba, baji-senba, rabol-lebfa and stormline) I know these were all 56% now I am sure they are 75%? (I may leave these as the mats for all these are getting scarce... unless if anyone knows if there gonna be more available in AoI this Tuesday in which case I'll go for it!).

Thanks for any help... I know this has probab;y been answered elsewhere but I cant find it(hopefully they'll update the items database soon).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turbobrain on 2007-11-17 17:22 ]</font>

RadiantLegend
Nov 17, 2007, 09:00 PM
I tell you what i know
10* melee kubara - 91%
regular melee 10* - 89%