PDA

View Full Version : Sol atomizors.

dragoon-girl
Nov 18, 2007, 02:35 PM
Have I missed something... or not read something, or going mad?
Because I can no longer find sols in the item shops... I'm sure I used to. I remember always buying them. Give me back my sols. T_T

pikachief
Nov 18, 2007, 02:36 PM
they're gone. I told sega i found them faster than i could use them and their space in the shops were usless so they took them out!

loljk

but seriously i always have 10 no matter how much i try to get rid of them >.<

Gunslinger-08
Nov 18, 2007, 02:36 PM
I remember they were randomly available in PSO. Maybe ST figured it'd be a good idea to implement here?

foamcup
Nov 18, 2007, 03:20 PM
Why bother to sell them when nobody freaking uses them?

"Hey I'm paralyzed over here and only have 220 HP left! Oh no, that's cool, don't use a sol on me even though I reverser your dumbass self when you get paralyzed/shocked/frozen/sleep. Now I'm dead, but hey, scape dolls are way cheaper than sol atomizers, so that's cool."

Mystil
Nov 18, 2007, 03:22 PM
I started back using them..since that was largely the reason why people liked playing with me. I stopped for a while because I didn't get the same 'assistance'.

But apparently it is a glitch..

The board can be bought from the NPC so.. this isn't much of a problem.

Nyreal
Nov 18, 2007, 03:23 PM
People are retarded when it comes to teamwork... Everyone's so selfish.

Indica
Nov 18, 2007, 03:25 PM
The weird thing is you can buy the Boards at synth shop and you can still synth them

Takes 2 Hot berry and 2 Metmor...something per synth

dragoon-girl
Nov 18, 2007, 09:04 PM
On 2007-11-18 12:20, foamcup wrote:
Why bother to sell them when nobody freaking uses them?

"Hey I'm paralyzed over here and only have 220 HP left! Oh no, that's cool, don't use a sol on me even though I reverser your dumbass self when you get paralyzed/shocked/frozen/sleep. Now I'm dead, but hey, scape dolls are way cheaper than sol atomizers, so that's cool."

I always have them in my pallete and use them when ever I can get to them in time.

HalfDarShadow
Nov 18, 2007, 10:40 PM
i noticed that haha.

im a "supplier" like a medic.

i have max of every item.

i help every1 in need.

but when i had to lvl my bot, i gave everything even scapedolls and comos.

but since its on lvl100(yay^^)

im back to the medic days lol.