PDA

View Full Version : Map Balance

Schuler
Nov 18, 2007, 08:52 PM
I don't know about everyone else but I'm getting really sick of running the same mission over and over again just because it offers better exp, money, drops, or whatever else. It seems like I can't find anybody just hanging out on the planets anymore http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif The whole population just huddles around 1 gate spamming the same mission over and over and over again. I miss the old days where people were sprawled out evenly all over the galaxy and im also getting REALLY BORED playing the same mission 8 times in a row. I think to fix this issue ST should balance the maps so they all have about equal rewards. What do you guys think Sega could do to fix this problem?

Randomness
Nov 18, 2007, 09:05 PM
I think 1up will cause at least a brief period of what you seek. We're getting many new missions, after all.

To those who play on JP servers: Is there one mission thats played vastly more than any other?

Dhylec
Nov 18, 2007, 09:06 PM
The problem should be mostly solved by the incoming AoI. A lot of new content to keep people with little patience occupied for a while. ;]

Skuda
Nov 18, 2007, 09:39 PM
I think the fact that the new 9* weapon boards drop from these missions instead of being purchasable will be a big enough reason for running different maps.