PDA

View Full Version : lolforum government

Sord
Nov 18, 2007, 11:45 PM
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all posts are not created equal, that many are endowed by their Creator with certain paltry statements, that among these are repetition, hateful and overly posted or lewd images. That to diminish these statements, Moderators are instituted among Posters, deriving their just powers from the consent of the Admins, That whenever any Form of Posting becomes destructive at these ends, it is the Right of the Moderators to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Posts, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their forum and peace within. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Moderators long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that posters are more disposed to suffering, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms of evil themselves from within. But when a long train of abuses and spmmage, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to absolute annoyance, it is their right, it is their duty, to be banned by such Moderators, and to leave for others future security. Such has been the patient ongoings of these forums; and such is how the necessity which constrains them to alter someones presence within the Forums. The history of the banned Poster of PSOW World is a history of repeated injuries and spammage, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute annoyance over other posters. To prove this, they shall be no more.

I was very bored.

AlexCraig
Nov 18, 2007, 11:49 PM
I like http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gifisapprove

BlackHat
Nov 18, 2007, 11:50 PM
On 2007-11-18 20:49, AlexCraig wrote:
I like http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gifisapprove

QF fail.

Weeaboolits
Nov 19, 2007, 02:09 AM
On 2007-11-18 20:45, Sord wrote:
To hold these truths tizzle is self-evizzles all posts ta create not equal, n many is blessed wit creatizzles n tha only specific remark, these repeated in tha hateful n excessive tha obscene pictures n posts ya dig?. These statements decreaze ta tha introduction of a moderizzles between tha posta, his only gizzle strength fizzle tha adminizzles consent, tha tizzy is always destructive motherfucka these posts is completed, This is tha moderizzles of tha right ta change or abolish it n ta institute new post, lay'n tha foundation fo` tha principle of authority n organizzle of this kind of form, they look ta they potential tha highest n Peace Forum in effect . Aint no killin' everybodys chillin'. Prudence, in fact, long moderizzles will dictate tha changes mizzy not be founded on tha light n transient causes; Therefizzles all of tha experience they hizzy shewn, tha posta is, tha mizzle suffer'n disposal, evils is sufferizzles than tha riznight ta abolish tha form of bad myself. but when a long train of abuses n spmmage, always pursu'n tha same object evinces a design absolute discomfort, it is they right, it is they obligation, as prohibited by moderizzles n otha future security fo` tha departure , ya feel me?. siznuch has bizzy tha patient sippin' these forums;, n tha need ta change how constrains on someones presence in tha forum . Real niggas recognize the realness.. tha history of tha banned playa psow history of tha world, repeated injury n spammage, all of tha objects directly ta tha establishment of absolute discomfort ta brotha posta? puttin tha smack down. ta prove thiznat they aint so show some love niggaz.

TetsuyaHikari
Nov 19, 2007, 02:16 AM
Looks like someone else got bored too http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Wait..I guess that means I'm pretty damn bored as well to be replying back to this..

EDIT: O SHI-

Spoiler got edited?!

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kikumaru on 2007-11-18 23:17 ]</font>