PDA

View Full Version : King Vahra AI

TranceZiggy
Nov 19, 2007, 12:14 AM
They changed it >:o.

Tried to AFK bullet level, and
1. Iirc all bullets cause flinching now, so he kept flinching, and couldn't resta.

2. If you shoot him from behind he runs away and resta's :l

Sooo yeah..
There goes AFK bullet levelling.

Now that I think of it, they did mention changing enemy AI, right? To make them actuially react to the situations, and fight differently, instead of just charging up and hitting blindly.

HFlowen
Nov 19, 2007, 12:18 AM
I'm afk leveling my laser cannon right now. He's pinned up between a tree and a wall.

Zael
Nov 19, 2007, 12:25 AM
You can still AFK them on first room in block 3 of plains S2. Just stand in safe spot and fire at regular varhas.

CelestialBlade
Nov 19, 2007, 12:33 AM
You gotta get a little more fancy with trapping him in corners, but it's still very possible.

Miyoko
Nov 19, 2007, 12:36 AM
I theorize that you can still AFK level, assuming you can get your gun's PP to regenerate at a pace at which it takes 2 or more PP tics for you to fire. This can be done using an HPC or a Skill / Save. I have yet to try this, but as soon as I can get my hands on one of the two units, I plan on fiddling with it, because I want to feel neat and like I've discovered something... >.>/

HFlowen
Nov 19, 2007, 12:38 AM
^Pretty much the above two posts.

Skill save would be ideal, I don't have one right now though. Bows and Lasers work because they are slow enough, so that's what I'm doing right now.

TranceZiggy
Nov 19, 2007, 01:01 AM
Yeah, I tried getting him up against a few rocks, he respawned once he got stuck lol. But yeah, i'll figure it out <.< thanks for the ideas ;o

ChronoTrigga
Nov 19, 2007, 02:32 AM
Hrmm...since we have lvl 40 bullets now, is it easier to at least get to level 21 on all of em? lol

pRoJeCtFaMe
Nov 19, 2007, 02:36 AM
On 2007-11-18 21:36, Miyoko wrote:
I theorize that you can still AFK level, assuming you can get your gun's PP to regenerate at a pace at which it takes 2 or more PP tics for you to fire. This can be done using an HPC or a Skill / Save. I have yet to try this, but as soon as I can get my hands on one of the two units, I plan on fiddling with it, because I want to feel neat and like I've discovered something... >.>/

best thing to use is hard/hit charge..gain some ata and takes longer to regen.

darkante
Nov 19, 2007, 07:29 AM
I have no problem AFK leveling Killer Shot.
Just get him stuck behind a tree and make just a little distance so it still chases you but get stuck behind the tree all the time.
Only got around 5-6 lv on 13-14 hours AFK time period though.

But can anyone say if Killer shot is much better at lv 21 or can i kill robots just as fine at lv 11?
I hate to level it anymore.
Takes so damn long. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

CelestialBlade
Nov 19, 2007, 07:34 AM
Killer Shot is MUCH better at 21 than 11.

31 suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. Costs way too much PP and all you get is a lousy ATA increase.

darkante
Nov 19, 2007, 07:52 AM
On 2007-11-19 04:34, Typheros wrote:
Killer Shot is MUCH better at 21 than 11.

31 suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. Costs way too much PP and all you get is a lousy ATA increase.

Crud, i guess i have to waste several days more just to get this irritating weapon better. =(