PDA

View Full Version : PSU: Rare Synthesis Materials

mizukage
Nov 19, 2007, 03:54 AM
I had done more than 2 hours of running around in Parum's Linear Line earlier and I couldn't find any nanoresin, a synthesis ingredient required to synth. the Hardline and the Rabol Hard. I need about 5 pieces. I currently have one, leftover from my previous synth. Unfortunately, I forgot where I picked it up before, so..

I play in extra mode, so there is no Endrum Remnants or Train Rescue. Instead, there is Endrum Underground and Cargo Train Rescue. I had done both free missions more than 10 times, yet I couldn't find a single piece. Instead, I did the other free mission, Goliath of the Desert and picked up a Nanocarbon, which is useless. Any ideas where to find the raw material??

How to successfully synth. a Hanmateri bow? I accidentally sold mine yesterday when I was nearly falling asleep during the game... I got it through an extra rare drop while doing the HIVE mission over and over again.

I tried to synth one earlier, but failed. I used 5 pieces of chicotite for the ??? metal and ended up with a Compadri. What metal should I use to get the Hanmateri bow???

By the way, the chicotite isn't cheap either. Its 4500 meseta a piece. After spending 22500 on the chicotite and 8000 for the [B] Hanmateri board. I ended up selling the failed product for less than 2000 meseta. Anyways, any ideas how to successfully synth. a Hanmateri bow??

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mizukage on 2007-11-19 01:05 ]</font>

Jao
Nov 19, 2007, 04:09 AM
Metaresin-moatoob
Nanoresin-parum
ortaresin-neudaiz

AnimeSister
Nov 19, 2007, 04:17 AM
I have a friend who has done extra mode but she kinda left. But I do remember something, have you tried the stage with the De Ragnus? It should be in Parum's Linear Line. They don't drop frequently but they do drop which is all you can hope for I'm afraid. Your have to be lv60 I think or 55 to do that level.

mizukage
Nov 19, 2007, 04:22 AM
On 2007-11-19 01:17, AnimeSister wrote:
I have a friend who has done extra mode but she kinda left. But I do remember something, have you tried the stage with the De Ragnus? It should be in Parum's Linear Line. They don't drop frequently but they do drop which is all you can hope for I'm afraid. Your have to be lv60 I think or 55 to do that level.

The Two-headed Sentinel.. I did that one once and I didn't got any. Perhaps, that's the place where people get nanoresin. When I was around Lv75, I had done that free mission about 30 times. Once I reach Lv90, the only free mission I did was The Dark Satellite (HIVE). And now that I am Lv100, I only do Absolute Zero, because each run gets me about 80,000 meseta which is pretty good. Whenever I get bored/tired after doing too many runs, I do rarely do other free missions all over Neudaiz and Moatoob.

AnimeSister
Nov 19, 2007, 04:34 AM
I understand what you mean. Those nanoresins are a pain to get. But I guess one of these days luck will be on your side and eventually one will drop. I remember her saying something about nanoresins and how much of a pain it was to get them. She actually spent 55hours hunting for those items and eventually got around 12 so I guess its all based on luck. Same goes for those S rank weapon board drops; (which is lucky in some cases because you can get them through S ranking certain missions) but the synth materials take a while too. You just have to hope that one of these days; which I hope its soon, they will drop and you can finally get your armour ready ^_^ Just keep running high level missions; I'm sure it was Two Headed Sentinel but nevertheless nanos and ortas drop on other planets too so keep a look out!