PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: Did they fix the interrupt request error?

Sekani
Nov 19, 2007, 09:15 AM
All signs so far point to yes, no one I know has had one occur since Friday.

Yogsoth
Nov 19, 2007, 09:17 AM
Ive had quite a few.. so no.. improved maybe but not fixed

MayLee
Nov 19, 2007, 09:19 AM
I had a few of them as well

xJermariox
Nov 19, 2007, 09:26 AM
what about the retry button?

Blueblur
Nov 19, 2007, 09:37 AM
I get both problematic issues all the time. Its SO frustrating.

amtalx
Nov 19, 2007, 09:38 AM
I doubt it will get fixed.

...prove me wrong ST...

ThEoRy
Nov 19, 2007, 09:53 AM
Retry button is a joke. If I woulda known that on the first day PSU was out, I woulda had a much lower ID number. Guess we'll have to wait till tomorrow....

gryphonvii
Nov 19, 2007, 10:07 AM
i've only had 2 since friday

Taichi
Nov 19, 2007, 10:46 AM
I've had none so far since Friday and have been logging in and out continuously, moving items between my other 3 alts. I think they have improved upon it so far. Just need to get rid of the slowdown... >.>

BanF
Nov 19, 2007, 11:12 AM
They keep improving the connection, but the problem's not gone.

Arcturus
Nov 19, 2007, 11:17 AM
Doesn't happen anywhere nearly as much as before, but occasionally I'll have to try a half dozen times before I can just see my friggin characters.

jobber
Nov 19, 2007, 12:07 PM
ha ha yeah right

I have to quit 4 or 5 times to get past it

HyperShot-X-
Nov 19, 2007, 01:10 PM
it seems to be happening at random... maybe the server population has some effect on it since 1UP event is over...lower population puts less stress on the authentication server on Sega's part. But I'm pretty sure this error mostly has got to do with Xbox Live server because i never heard the same happens on PS2/PC server.

Notice it doesn't even take 1 full sec after you press 'OK' from login screen to get the interrupt request error, imagine Sega server has to ID the user thru Xbox Live within that 1 sec. ... good luck getting that kind of fast response from Live server :/

If you keep failing more than twice in a row, has any1 tried to log out of Live and log back in then try again?

BeastlyMike
Nov 19, 2007, 01:12 PM
On 2007-11-19 10:10, HyperShot-X- wrote:
it seems to be happening at random... maybe the server population has some effect on it since 1UP event is over...lower population puts less stress on the authentication server on Sega's part. But I'm pretty sure this error mostly has got to do with Xbox Live server because i never heard the same happens on PS2/PC server.

Notice it doesn't even take 1 full sec after you press 'OK' from login screen to get the interrupt request error, imagine Sega server has to ID the user thru Xbox Live within that 1 sec. ... good luck getting that kind of fast response from Live server :/

If you keep failing more than twice in a row, has any1 tried to log out of Live and log back in then try again?

Yes > Han-IV-

Elley
Nov 19, 2007, 04:20 PM
ST will never fix it. They flat out DON'T CARE. They've made that incredible apparent. Now, if this were a problem on the PS2 it would have been fixed back when it plagued the beta.

Carlo210
Nov 19, 2007, 04:32 PM
If only they made the beginning credits skippable, it wouldn't matter. The pain of having your request to connect interrupted is that you have to wait through
SEGA
SONIC TEAM
PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE
LOADING DATA, PLEASE WAIT
all over again

Jao
Nov 19, 2007, 04:34 PM
lol yeah

Saner
Nov 19, 2007, 04:55 PM
well at least the beginning credits are not cluttered like Simpsons Hit and Run (5 company screens before the title screen).