PDA

View Full Version : Have you Played AOIT>? a question for you! game play related

drakkula
Nov 19, 2007, 03:30 PM
so.....does the game feel any different(new attack and counter attack)?? psu gameplay was kinda flat, i mean, that smashing button thing gets boring after a while....
does it feel more like pso maybe? or how different? more exciting? more exciting in the long run?

Rizen
Nov 19, 2007, 03:34 PM
Its PSU, thats all I can say. It still plays the same even with the Just Attack and Just Counter.

You should try the sticky for more information. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Ffuzzy-Logik
Nov 19, 2007, 03:41 PM
Well, JA/C does make it seem slightly more fast-paced, but only because every enemy dies in 3 seconds.

SStrikerR
Nov 19, 2007, 03:41 PM
On 2007-11-19 12:30, drakkula wrote:
[quote]so.....does the game feel any different(new attack and counter attack)?? no not really.
psu gameplay was kinda flat, i mean, that smashing button thing gets boring after a while.... and the only reason you didnt button mash in pso was because everything died so fast. pso=fast kills, psu=long kills....we need a middle ground.

does it feel more like pso maybe?sorry, but pso isnt psu...so no, it doesnt.
or how different? more exciting? more exciting in the long run? well it isnt to much different now except there's so many more places to go, environments to see, and chatting is a huge thing to most. just running missions and talking along the way was fine in pso, but it's different here, you need to spam missions for a while, and then take a break for a half hour or so and just...chat in the lobby.

edit: oh and back when a lot of people quit, (including me but i came back) most people had weak, boring gear,and cruddy classes.

now in AOTI we have so much more gear, stronger weapons, and mp is abundant.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryan113 on 2007-11-19 12:45 ]</font>

drakkula
Nov 19, 2007, 03:44 PM
cool, thanks for replying =]