PDA

View Full Version : Concerning Zoldeel, Zalure and Jellen at 31

BeastlyMike
Nov 19, 2007, 06:01 PM
Do they still miss the monsters sometimes?

mvffin
Nov 19, 2007, 06:11 PM
i think the reason they miss is because of lag or maximum number of targets. My zalure works like 99% of the time, but when it doesn't, there are either too many in range or one of the monsters 'isn't really there.' They can only hit 5 or 6 targets.

BeastlyMike
Nov 19, 2007, 06:16 PM
On 2007-11-19 15:11, mvffin wrote:
i think the reason they miss is because of lag or maximum number of targets. My zalure works like 99% of the time, but when it doesn't, there are either too many in range or one of the monsters 'isn't really there.' They can only hit 5 or 6 targets.

Lol I sometimes miss with one monster infront of me. It gets irritating after awhile. I remember on PSO it never missed and you could debuff bosses! =D

PALRAPPYS
Nov 19, 2007, 06:27 PM
On 2007-11-19 15:16, BeastlyMike wrote:

On 2007-11-19 15:11, mvffin wrote:

Lol I sometimes miss with one monster infront of me. It gets irritating after awhile. I remember on PSO it never missed and you could debuff bosses! =D

Yes that was nice...

Now I find myself using Jellen 3 times sometimes just for it to work. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Umberger
Nov 19, 2007, 07:07 PM
ATP Down, DFP Down and ATA/EVP Down are the same as every other SE...they may have an extremely high proc rate, but it's not 100%, and I don't think it is at SE 4 either.

Mystil
Nov 19, 2007, 07:18 PM
They miss because of general tech resistance, so you still might have to a bunch of re-applying. For monsters that are leaders and sword and shields are the hardest to debuff.