PDA

View Full Version : Barada Chamga who has it besides me and who has never even h

Teh_pozzum
Nov 19, 2007, 09:43 PM
Barada Chamga (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=160247&forum=6&0) it's a Photon art for the shotgun. It cost 25 PA Frags. I have been asked countless times what the hell it is...

It's neutral,
It charms enemies (making it so they solely aim for you)
It has slightly lower att. (like 1-5% I think)
It has decently higher acc. (about 10% higher)
odd plus: It brightens up monsters making it easier to see charmed enemies in dark rooms and making hidden Gaozoran easier to see.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Teh_pozzum on 2007-11-19 18:52 ]</font>

HFlowen
Nov 19, 2007, 09:44 PM
Mines level 31, I don't use it much though, aside from looking at the little hearts.

Fure_Rakune
Nov 19, 2007, 10:18 PM
Ive only been asked once what it was and that was about three weeks ago while doing True Darkness, on the Gaos.
Its nice to see the warlocks are capable of loving.
Its also great when combined with shock or silence, depending on the enemy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fure_Rakune on 2007-11-19 19:19 ]</font>

Kion
Nov 19, 2007, 10:20 PM
i use it all of the time. i stand right behind a group of hunters and spam it. it allows them to get off full combos with out being attacked, so by the time enemies actually managed to crawl my way they have so little health that they generally die from a solid shot gun hit.

Zorak000
Nov 19, 2007, 10:25 PM
If it is a PA then I will level it.

Hokokaru
Nov 19, 2007, 10:35 PM
I was ready to ask what the fuck does it mean by 'charmed' but i read the post and whatnot and lol

anyways sounds pretty cool if you have a bunch of high lvl enemies and a durable gunner with you to aid the hunters

biggabertha
Nov 20, 2007, 07:30 AM
I have it too and I'm rather disappointed how it doesn't behave like a regular shotgun bullet in that each bullet can't hit two targets. This means it levels sloooooooower than the other shotgun bullets.

Still, I guess that's the price you pay for having a Lv. 4 SE to freely play around with. Nothing like charming a group of humanoids to run after you.

APEXi
Nov 20, 2007, 07:32 AM
On 2007-11-19 19:35, Hokokaru wrote:
I was ready to ask what the fuck does it mean by 'charmed' but i read the post and whatnot and lol

anyways sounds pretty cool if you have a bunch of high lvl enemies and a durable gunner with you to aid the hunters

yo son, i gots it. dont use it much but yeah.. show you next time

-Ryuki-
Nov 20, 2007, 07:43 AM
It's good with Gunners, bad with ProTransers.

All in all, PM-441 had the PA long before this PA was even released.

"WTF? Hearts?"

It's not a bad PA at all. Lvl 4 Charm right off the bat, and provokes enemies.