PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever done a room stop to avoid being leader?

Rizen
Nov 19, 2007, 10:36 PM
I have done it a few times. Personally, I don't mind being leader so much, but when it comes to choosing who's going to join a party or not, I feel like I'm choosing favorites.

In random groups, I just go with the flow. I just activate the mission and go go go. If a problem arises, I usually let it settle itself unless it gets out of control.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rizen on 2007-11-19 19:37 ]</font>

Zorak000
Nov 19, 2007, 10:47 PM
I usually form groups so I can have my pick-o'-the-litter, as Im a FT. only during non-event times (or if im on an alt) do I "LFG"

Scline
Nov 19, 2007, 10:50 PM
I don't like being leader.. it's a tragic story involving me being followed, leader or not(mostly leader), and leading everyone the wrong way because I didn't know the map... sad and tragic story.. I'm still usually forced into being "Point Man" sometimes. =(

Hokokaru
Nov 19, 2007, 10:50 PM
I hate being leader lol if its me and a lvl 5 ill let him lead me on while im the muscle XD But if its with friends then Im okay with being leader cuz my PM is finally lv80 two days agao woo!! so i gotta lvl its B st.

Fure_Rakune
Nov 19, 2007, 10:52 PM
I rule with an iron fist, but around that fist lies a velvet glove.
King Rakune treats his subjects with care and devotion, but Im not afraid to behead someone who is a spoilsport!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fure_Rakune on 2007-11-19 19:52 ]</font>

Darksparda
Nov 19, 2007, 10:52 PM
I don't really like being leader, I much rather pass it on to someone else.

HalfDarShadow
Nov 19, 2007, 10:54 PM
lol I LUV being leader^^

even tho i sometimes things go wrong, but i feel like i have soooo much power^^

jkjk

but 98% of wat i said is true, love being party leader^^

for anything really^^

February
Nov 19, 2007, 11:25 PM
You know my answer. If I get lead I pass it to random people until someone that wants it gets it.

Mystil
Nov 19, 2007, 11:27 PM
Nope.

Ken_Silver
Nov 19, 2007, 11:29 PM
I don't like being the leader, because people fight over where to go and what not. If you do a random mission and everyone is done doing the current mission, and now everyone wants to keep the same group and do something else, the next mission to do is hard to agree on. Does anyone else have that problem?

HalfDarShadow
Nov 19, 2007, 11:30 PM
aww.....

come on....

no1 likes being party leader except me......

ljkkjlcm9
Nov 19, 2007, 11:33 PM
unless someone else has more luck, I usually end up as leader... never really understood why though

THE JACKEL

Ken_Silver
Nov 19, 2007, 11:37 PM
luck reverses my situation. Whenever I have the highest luck, people make me leader.

Broodstar1337
Nov 19, 2007, 11:38 PM
I have no problem being the party leader. But I usually opt in favor of better luck.

Rainu
Nov 19, 2007, 11:41 PM
I can't stand being leader, but I'm more of a follower in real life too. Just tell me what to do, and I'll do it.

HalfDarShadow
Nov 19, 2007, 11:50 PM
people tell me im a born leader.
i am too in real life.

do u think thats why i luv being leader?

mizukage
Nov 19, 2007, 11:53 PM
I don't like being the leader in PSUniverse. Unfortunately, I have no choice, since I play in extra mode. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Saner
Nov 19, 2007, 11:56 PM
I rather be leader than having a poor leader who wastes everyone's time or boots people unfairly or hogs all the best loot.

if people can't agree on the next mission to do, then screw it, I'm choosing. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

HalfDarShadow
Nov 20, 2007, 12:12 AM
exactilly!!!!!!!

TranceZiggy
Nov 20, 2007, 12:14 AM
I love being leader, only time I'd pass lead over is if the mission we're doing has awesome drops, and another person has better luck AND I can trust them to be leader. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Sio
Nov 20, 2007, 12:16 AM
I don't mind being leader. I always ask if anyone has a place in mind they'd like to go, then again half the time people barely answer or give me "I don't care". Kinda bugs me, at the end I take charge and just pick missions that seem best for me and the party on a hunch. I don't know why people hesitate and take their time picking stuff, just play already! XD

HalfDarShadow
Nov 20, 2007, 12:26 AM
very true http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/panda.gif