PDA

View Full Version : AotI: A quick room question to the JP players

Scline
Nov 19, 2007, 11:04 PM
Alright, I was sitting around in my room and suddenly this bad feeling hit me.. When we switch over to AotI, we will of course be getting these new pimped out rooms, right? Well, I got this feeling that since the room will be changed, what will happen to everyone who has room decorations set out? Will those be placed randomly in these new rooms? Do these new rooms require tickets to obtain? Will our decorations be placed in our inventory/common box/pm or will they simply go poof?

I just thought it's better to know than find your room completely empty after the upgrade.

Also, if this question has been asked/answered already, I apologize, I did a quick search on posts/threads related to this and found nothing.

beatrixkiddo
Nov 19, 2007, 11:08 PM
The game won't let you apply an Illuminus Room Ticket to your room until you have removed all decorations from your room.

Scline
Nov 19, 2007, 11:10 PM
On 2007-11-19 20:08, beatrixkiddo wrote:
The game won't let you apply an Illuminus Room Ticket to your room until you have removed all decorations from your room.

That's good to know.. I just thought it would be major suck if people started losing their rare decorations.. I know I'd be pretty upset to lose my Cursed Pumpkin.. I love that thing.

Also, thanks for the quick response

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scline on 2007-11-19 20:16 ]</font>

Zuurr
Nov 19, 2007, 11:11 PM
is the Illuminus room ticket free?

beatrixkiddo
Nov 19, 2007, 11:19 PM
No. However, any characters you create after converting your account to Illuminus will not have standard PSU rooms, but rather the "Natural Mat" room ticket.

Zuurr
Nov 19, 2007, 11:19 PM
How much Meseta is the room ticket?

Katryn
Nov 19, 2007, 11:27 PM
This is very nice to know. I just got a De Ragnus figure after almost a year of waiting and my bf got Dalk Falkis (sp?) and two Onmagougs (sp?) that he likes. Not to mention that I just got me one of those WD Lovers hearts and they are hard to come by nowdays. Thanks for the help.

beatrixkiddo
Nov 20, 2007, 12:04 AM
Oops, I made a mistake. The default room ticket that new characters created post-expansion start with, is called 'Old Future'. It costs 5000 Meseta at the Room Goods shop.

Saner
Nov 20, 2007, 12:11 AM
what about the Rooms we can have in the different planets like Parum? do we have to pay to set up an apartment in like Parum and stuff (you know that lets you see the city out of window?

beatrixkiddo
Nov 20, 2007, 12:14 AM
That feature still isn't active yet, so your guess is as good as mine.

Saner
Nov 20, 2007, 12:21 AM
oh okay thx.

Ryogen
Nov 20, 2007, 01:39 AM
On 2007-11-19 21:04, beatrixkiddo wrote:
Oops, I made a mistake. The default room ticket that new characters created post-expansion start with, is called 'Old Future'. It costs 5000 Meseta at the Room Goods shop.

Thats nice to know.

GuardianElite
Nov 20, 2007, 02:48 AM
btw will the old deco still be for sell?

Nai_Calus
Nov 20, 2007, 03:08 AM
Yes, the old room styles are still available.

Inazuma
Nov 20, 2007, 03:24 AM
btw, if you have an ep2 style room, there is a new feature that automatically moves all your room goods into your inventory. very handy for when you want to use a room reform ticket.