PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: if you can't get the disk on tuesday...

Ken_Silver
Nov 19, 2007, 11:25 PM
will people torrent the game? (if there is no keycode?) I remember reading that most people didn't buy the PSU version 1 PC disk (like me), but that they torrented it. Are people going to do that again? Because I bought the disk, but I'll have to wait for a week for it to be delivered. So I figured that I would torrent it (and not miss out on any day 1 - 3 actions) and get the disk when I get it (a week later, after things have died down). If anyone has any idea about torrents and how this system would work (based on how torrent-ing PSU worked) please post here so that others that have questions on this topic can come here.

McLaughlin
Nov 19, 2007, 11:30 PM
You aren't allowed to discuss this here, or anywhere on the site.

Zorafim
Nov 19, 2007, 11:31 PM
I may torrent the PC version, so I have a way to take pictures and the like. But, seeing how I can only really play the game on the PS2, I'm going to have to wait for an official copy.

Indica
Nov 19, 2007, 11:32 PM
If Jesus does not come by 2012 will people stop reading the Bible and not go to Church anymore?

Ken_Silver
Nov 19, 2007, 11:36 PM
On 2007-11-19 20:30, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
You aren't allowed to discuss this here, or anywhere on the site.

oops http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif didn't know that. Sorry about that. I wondered why no one mentioned it.