PDA

View Full Version : who is ready for the Expantion just to stop the What is in e

buzyb77
Nov 20, 2007, 12:40 AM
well topic

Remedy
Nov 20, 2007, 12:44 AM
They'll just ask more questions afterwards, so *shrug*.

Damn kids need to get off mah lawn and get to doing some damn research! *shakes halarod like a cane*

Katryn
Nov 20, 2007, 12:48 AM
Last time I checked, the point of a forum is to collect and exchange data about a specific topic. In this case, Phantasy Star. Now, I can understand how frustrating it is when someone asks for information that is all over the place for the 800th time, but aside from that, doesn't this complaint actually defeat the purpose of the boards?

Ken_Silver
Nov 20, 2007, 12:51 AM
On 2007-11-19 21:44, Remedy wrote:
They'll just ask more questions afterwards, so *shrug*.

Damn kids need to get off mah lawn and get to doing some damn research! *shakes halarod like a cane*

lol http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

but yes, the forums exist for people to ask questions. That's how I see it. Then again, a question about the questions is valid too. So everyone wins... and everyone looses too. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Katryn
Nov 20, 2007, 01:08 AM
What I don't understand is why someone has not put together a little mini-guide with images, links, etc. to the stuff most people are probably looking for. But since I am usually playing and not posting it is not my place to criticize. It simply seems that in a case like this, where it is natural everyone is trying to come up with topics as we wait for the big launch, that such a primer would be useful in weeding out questions and instead generating intelligent discussion.

DarthRuin
Nov 20, 2007, 01:11 AM
Expansion

Sekani
Nov 20, 2007, 01:17 AM
On 2007-11-19 22:08, Katryn wrote:
What I don't understand is why someone has not put together a little mini-guide with images, links, etc. to the stuff most people are probably looking for.

You mean like that big sticky thread at the top of the page that no one reads? Or that oh-so-informative video preview that someone made? The whole point of forums is to ask questions without even trying to find the answer.

Shishi-O
Nov 20, 2007, 02:02 AM
On 2007-11-19 22:17, Sekani wrote:

On 2007-11-19 22:08, Katryn wrote:
What I don't understand is why someone has not put together a little mini-guide with images, links, etc. to the stuff most people are probably looking for.

You mean like that big sticky thread at the top of the page that no one reads? Or that oh-so-informative video preview that someone made? The whole point of forums is to ask questions without even trying to find the answer.

i loled x2

Agnostic187
Nov 20, 2007, 02:14 AM
I do wonder if we'll have nerfed Slicers in the beginning.

GuardianElite
Nov 20, 2007, 03:37 AM
nope a future update