PDA

View Full Version : How long will it take them to nerf the slicer PA

ShynForce
Nov 20, 2007, 04:46 AM
From what i read in the japanese ver that slicer PA is banned from games you usually get kicked out if your using it. Its basically like the pso ver1 days with humars with spread needles.

How long you think they will take to make that change for our version im most likely will only play with friends but in random partys i know it will be annoying having like 3 FF using it xp will be hard to get lol. Sry for the people who think they shouldnt change it but that PA is broken to hell and back and need to be change asap and yes i know the servers are down im just wondering how other people feel about that PA because i know i will see everyone with a full pallet of slicers just like with dus majarra lol.

Carlo210
Nov 20, 2007, 05:14 AM
A rank slicers are getting their ata and atp nerfed and the first hit of the slicer pa will only be 80% as strong as it is now. The japanese servers are getting this nerf soon. As for us, nobody works at SEGA corp. (thank god, we actually have meaningful careers http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif ) so... nobody knows.

Everyone is happy that it's going to be nerfed. Search function 'slicer' and it's overpoweredness is mostly all you'll hear about.

ps. periods are your friends.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Carlo210 on 2007-11-20 02:16 ]</font>

ShynForce
Nov 20, 2007, 05:29 AM
I was just trying to start a friendly topic but oh well guess that failed. I didnt think i was in english class to use correct puncuations n such I'll remember that next time

Broodstar1337
Nov 20, 2007, 05:33 AM
It's not English class, but decent English around here at least makes it seem like we have a better chance of explaining what's what and have other guys get it the first time around. Implied intelligence or whatever.

Dragwind
Nov 20, 2007, 06:30 AM
My guess is that we'll get the update in Feb. if we're lucky :

Remedy
Nov 20, 2007, 06:40 AM
Well, do this math:

December 11th - September 27, 2007 = 75 days

75 days + November 20th = February 3rd = date we should get the patch

Though, we might get it on the maintenance on February 1st.

Edit: Actual numbers and dates!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Remedy on 2007-11-20 03:45 ]</font>

XDeathX
Nov 20, 2007, 06:43 AM
Use it to get fast rares/xp/mp/pa/class xp/slicer xp before the nerf.

XDeathX
Nov 20, 2007, 06:45 AM
Thats right, it should not get nerfed untill all is maxed out.

XDeathX
Nov 20, 2007, 06:45 AM
I love my "Easy" button.

Pillan
Nov 20, 2007, 06:46 AM
I'd have to disagree. All of the updates regarding system changes are generally applied to the US version within a few weeks of the Japanese version. The only update where this wasn't the case were the AoI changes. The enemy stamina changes at the release, the PA buffs and nerfs, the enemy stat changes, the board restore glitch, the swimsuit glitch, and many others were all examples of updates we recieved at either the same time or shortly after the Japanese.

Remedy
Nov 20, 2007, 06:47 AM
That's true, Pillan. I guess all we can do is wait and see, eh? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif December 11th is close, thankfully.

Kesena1Tsum1
Nov 20, 2007, 06:48 AM
On 2007-11-20 03:46, Pillan wrote:
I'd have to disagree. All of the updates regarding system changes are generally applied to the US version within a few weeks of the Japanese version. The only update where this wasn't the case were the AoI changes. The enemy stamina changes at the release, the PA buffs and nerfs, the enemy stat changes, the board restore glitch, the swimsuit glitch, and many others were all examples of updates we recieved at either the same time or shortly after the Japanese.

Indeed, I'd have to agree with that. Btw, I hated how they fixed the Board Restore glitch xP. And i hope they fixed the machine gun glitch today too.

Arika
Nov 20, 2007, 06:48 AM
Yes, update for fixing or changing things that already exist alway come very fast after jp.

so I guess you have only around 2-3 weeks time before it nerf

unis_ascele
Nov 20, 2007, 06:49 AM
On 2007-11-20 03:46, Pillan wrote:

I have to agree here and given the fact that the 360 version file download was larger than what it was supposed to be with no explanation and the fact that the ps2 servers also went down to fix "issues" of a past patch or whatever I think the slicers may start out already nerfed

Remedy
Nov 20, 2007, 06:50 AM
They can't, as the patch isn't even live on JP servers yet. (Again, December 11th)

Esufer
Nov 20, 2007, 09:06 AM
On 2007-11-20 03:45, XDeathX wrote:
I love my "Easy" button.

Yeah? I love my 'edit' button. Nice triple post.

Mystil
Nov 20, 2007, 09:23 AM
I'll be doing a lot of soloing probably(or just helping Remedy here and there). Yea I'm an FF, but I WONT be using slicers. I don't need anymore powerfuls tools at my disposal, I'm quite happy doing 1200 per hit with my twin claws, also I'm not the only one in the party that wants xp >_>.

amtalx
Nov 20, 2007, 09:36 AM
On 2007-11-20 06:23, Mystil wrote:
I'll be doing a lot of soloing probably(or just helping Remedy here and there). Yea I'm an FF, but I WONT be using slicers. I don't need anymore powerfuls tools at my disposal, I'm quite happy doing 1200 per hit with my twin claws, also I'm not the only one in the party that wants xp >_>.

*claps*

Aviendha
Nov 20, 2007, 09:40 AM
It's already nerfed:
Chikki Kyoren-jin
LV1
PP Cost 24
Att. 202%
Acc. 48%

Carlo210
Nov 20, 2007, 12:30 PM
Yeah, it's already nerfed. Thank god.

Wallin
Nov 20, 2007, 06:11 PM
Wait, they already nerfed the slicer PA for us? Well that will save me time leveling it up. Why is that the only thing we get before the Japanese players do? -_-

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wallin on 2007-11-20 15:11 ]</font>

pionear
Nov 20, 2007, 06:16 PM
Keep it as it is...FighGunners need more powerful weapons...

Nobody's complaining about Majarra (Spear PA)... So keep the slicers as they are...

Pengfishh
Nov 20, 2007, 06:21 PM
Is no one glad Slicers are at all present? I sure am.

Ryoki
Nov 20, 2007, 06:24 PM
On 2007-11-20 15:16, pionear wrote:
Keep it as it is...FighGunners need more powerful weapons...

Nobody's complaining about Majarra (Spear PA)... So keep the slicers as they are...

WE really don't, and slicer's aren't technically Figh weapons. We can only use A rank ones. Also, people do complain about Majarra XD.

Personally, I love my dagger/or saber+crossbow combo, along with my Doubles.

And since I was so sick of them as a Redria, Slicers can go die for all I care.

If I ever see diska of liberator, and I get it, I'ma quit.

I will.

McLaughlin
Nov 20, 2007, 06:47 PM
On 2007-11-20 06:40, Aviendha wrote:
It's already nerfed:
Chikki Kyoren-jin
LV1
PP Cost 24
Att. 202%
Acc. 48%

Finally, someone noticed.