PDA

View Full Version : A question about moving to one of the planets?

Xellos175
Nov 20, 2007, 06:34 AM
I was teaming with someone and they said that when you move to one of the planets your pm resets to zero I knew that can't be true but thought it couldn't hurt to ask. also can you move as many times as you want? Say you don't like being on parum and want to move to motoob.

Remedy
Nov 20, 2007, 06:38 AM
No one knows, because it's not out on JP PSU yet. AFAIK (and again, this is just speculation), it's supposedly just a reform ticket that you give to your PM and *poof* you're moved.

Kesena1Tsum1
Nov 20, 2007, 06:53 AM
Wait so we aren't getting this yet?

Remedy
Nov 20, 2007, 06:59 AM
*resists urge to slam head into desk*

No, we are not.

Reipard
Nov 20, 2007, 08:26 AM
And yes, this is something understandable to be annoyed about. Heavily advertised and touted feature lol not released yet http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif.

Rizen
Nov 20, 2007, 08:52 AM
It was just announced that JP will be getting this feature on 11/22. Only Parum will be available.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=160340&forum=20&8

Something tells me that the Moatoob and Neudaiz City area's might receive changes to their lobbies...Maybe not Neudaiz since 1 of 2 areas I think the residential area could be.

zandra117
Nov 20, 2007, 09:10 AM
From what I've heard you enter your room through the doors in the back of the guardian's branches in the town. Now if only they would disable the travel to my room from the orange crystal so we could get the "hotel lobby effect" in the guardians branches where everyone gathers outside their room to chat and stuff. It wouldnt be that much of an inconvenience because you can send items to your room storage from lobby NPCs in the expansion. It would also give a better sense of a persistant world as people would have to walk to their destinations, including their rooms. It would also add more value to meseta by adding another meseta sink because people have to pay NPCs to ship items to their room storage.

Rizen
Nov 20, 2007, 09:18 AM
Actually I never thought of that. Thanks for pointing it out!

But I doubt they will ever disable My Room transport. Its just too convenient to sneak out of party get to your room.

DuoXV
Nov 20, 2007, 09:50 AM
I know this is goin to be a stupid question, but were do u go to move ur room at? >< i never ask this stuff.

Rizen
Nov 20, 2007, 09:56 AM
Assuming how this is worded...

* The Parum Move Pass will be added, allowing players to move their room to the GUARDIANS Branch barrack on Parum.
I guess you either use it like a room decoration card or you go to the Guardian Branch Barrack and do it.