PDA

View Full Version : Question for those who run Sleeping Warriors S2 and have fou

Turbobrain
Nov 20, 2007, 08:24 AM
After doing this mission for a while, I am just interested if they have also noticed that certain enemies in certain places seem to drop pretty much the same things.

Also, certain maps seem to give VERY similiar 'boss drops'. I have heard in the Japanese PSU 'bible' there was a theory about certain maps resulting in certain drops at the end. I know that boxxes in certain places can render certain items(eg on the T junction at the end, you normally get nanoresin but sometimes get Nanopolymer).

I am just interested if people have noticed that enemies seem to give materials in the same place(relic edges, merculine's, etc). Since the drop rates have been changed on the AoI update this is particually apparent. On this mission it's particually interesting as SW's map variations are made up of the 3 blocks order being changed and reversed to make up a different map.

So, I'd be interested to know from what enemy the pyscho wand dropped and if you know what map it was(according to psupedia... A,B,C). I know it is meant to be an area drop but I have a suspicion that most people got it from the same enemy:)

Telina
Nov 20, 2007, 08:27 AM
if anything i'd guess from golmoro, but only because they often seem to be the enemy i see more often. I'd expect a few to have been found to drop from badira too, but since the map is made up of almost entirely badira and golmoro, I guess it just seems that way because of the enemy count.

i have no idea about the maps though http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif sorry

Smallredbox
Nov 20, 2007, 08:35 AM
I've noticed something similar when running Grove of Fanatics S

After every mission run, I almost ALWAYS Had 3 star atomizers, and 1 Moon X, also 3 neu ebons and one ortapolymer. ( i noticed this pattern over the 55+ runs I did there) this item setup, I recieved over 20 times

Of course no degahna board..

I believe there is something to it.

I need to find the "Super-lucky-degahna-drops-the-cannon-board-run"

I think the same thing would apply to the Psycho.

I know they say it's random, but nothing is truly random.

There is a game mechanic to the whole thing.

All you need to do is figure it out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Smallredbox on 2007-11-20 05:36 ]</font>

Kamiense
Nov 20, 2007, 08:42 AM
Both times I got mine it dropped from a Golmoro, but it is an area drop. Keep hunting. (:

Shiryuu
Nov 20, 2007, 08:42 AM
^ Found a degahna board in a jaggo map in Forest Infiltration S2. Forgot the exact map spawns though.

@PW, I only play possible rappy/orgdus maps, and the ones I got it from are either golmoro or badira(in a mixed group).

Zorak000
Nov 20, 2007, 09:29 AM
I had someone get the biomat on the jaggo run too >.>

TranceZiggy
Nov 20, 2007, 09:51 AM
I've noticed on Plains Overlord S2, the Vahras in B3, just before the boss warp, tend to drop alot of Goldania.. Though nothing else in the mission drops it <.<.

It's like in United Front from 1UP, in B2, if you go immediately left, to the room where 3 Vandas spawn, the 3 boxes in there dropped Catilium pretty often.