PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: I need a favor to help with the database.

Rizen
Nov 20, 2007, 10:24 AM
If you are on the Xbox360 and you have AoI, I need a huge favor to help with the work load on the database.

If you have time, I need the official english of following from shops:

GRM Shops
Bows 1*-6*
Rod 1*-6*
Wands 7*-8*
Daggers 7*-8*
Twin Daggers 7*-8*
Cards 7*-8*
Grenade Launcher 7*8
Shadoogs
Madoogs

Yohmei Shop
Shotguns 1*-6*
Knuckles 7*-8*
Spear 7*-8*
Double Sabers 7*-8*
Axe 7*-8*
Saber 7*-8*
Twin Sabers 7*-8*
Laser Cannon 7*-8*
Rifle 7*-8*
Slicer 7*-8* (stats as well)

Tenora Works
Claws 7*-8*
Sword 7-8*
Twin Claws 7*-8*
Handgun 7*-8*
Twin Handgun 7*-8*
Mechgun 7*-8*
Whips

Note you have to go to the synthesis shop to get the Name of 8* weapons.

You can submit the information through User submission, post it here, or PM me the names so they can be changed. If you use the user way, just note that you might not see a change in the item name until later today.

Thank you!

Aviendha
Nov 20, 2007, 11:50 AM
Hmm, I'll definitely be in Yohmei buying stuff after the rollback is over so I'll post some or all of the 7* stuff for you while I'm there and 8* slicer when its done cooking. Shadoogs and Madoogs too probly. GRM had about a million people in it so surely one of them can post stats for the weapons I don't care about.

Anduril
Nov 20, 2007, 11:54 AM
ONly thing I remember was that the GRM 1* Rod was called...well GRM Rod.

IsoDonk
Nov 20, 2007, 11:59 AM
Yep.

GRM!

Rods:

1* GRM Rod

Wands:

7* Prest
8* Geist

I'm afraid I can't tell you anything else as I only got 20 minutes on before the servers went down again. Hope those help though http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

[edit] 'Prest' is not a typo. It's 'Priest' without the I. Really wanted it to be called 'Priest' too...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IsoDonk on 2007-11-20 09:01 ]</font>

Remedy
Nov 20, 2007, 12:07 PM
As I said on AIM, I'll get them for you assuming I can get AotI today. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Rizen
Nov 20, 2007, 12:09 PM
All changes made. Thank you very much and keep them coming.

http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/

You can see the changes on the right side.

Aviendha
Nov 20, 2007, 12:51 PM
Hiken
PP 311
Att. 377
Acc. 180
ATP req. 244
"A striking weapon called a slicer, newly developed by Yohmei Corp. Attacks its target with a flying photon blade. Difficult to use"
lololol difficult to use

Brebacle
"A knuckle developed by Yohmei Corp. Uses its large-capacity reactor to split photons into two streams, increasing accuracy.

Gungnata
"A spear developed by Yohmei Corp. Uses its large-capacity reactor to split photons into two streams, increasing accuracy."

Ohsobra
"A double blade influenced by elements of Neudaiz culture. Said to have been developed by engineers recruited from GRM."

Matohonoh
"An axe created by Yohmei Corp. To be more elegant than rugged. Uses some technology provided by TENORA WORKS."

Ryo-sabed
"A pair of blades with a sharp design. Shows off Yohmei's photon compression technology."

Murasamera
"A single-handed blade developed by Yohmei Corp. Features improved photon intensity for greater accuracy."

Haktusrahoh
"A rifle developed by Yohmei Crop. Its design includes the image of a traditional percussion instrument on the stock."

Kouhakanoh
"The first laser cannon developed by Yohmei Corp. It is decorated with flower and drum motifs, and has solid performance and specs."

Ryo-Bimtore
"A pair of handguns developed by Yohmei Corp. Redesigned from the ground up for greater effectiveness against powerful enemies."

Bimtore
"A handgun developed by Yohmei Corp. Boosts power by compressing photons before firing."

Yurasogi
"A crossbow developed by Yohmei Corp. And elegant design with a lightweight, high-output reactor. Offers stability when aiming.

I skipped shotguns. Off to GRM.

Aviendha
Nov 20, 2007, 12:59 PM
Duke
"A ranged combat support machine newly developed by GRM. Responds to the user's brain waves to link to photon beam attacks. Tuned for beginners."
18% Fire

Giduke
"A GRM ranged combat support machine. Responds to the user's brain waves to link to photon beam attacks. An easy-to-use general-use model."
21% Ice

Raduke
"A GRM ranged combat support machine. Responds to the user's brain waves to link to photon beam attacks. An upgraded model."
23% Light

Giraduke
"A GRM ranged combat support machine. Responds to the user's brain waves to link to photon beam attacks. An upgraded model for the intermediate user.
25% Lightning

Goraduke
"A GRM ranged combat support machine. Responds to the user's brain waves to link to photon beam attacks. For intermediate to advanced users."
27% Ground

Rogaduke
"A GRM ranged combat support machine. Responds to the user's brain waves to link to photon beam attacks. A limited-run model for advanced users.
30% Dark

Yactdike
"A GRM ranged combat support machine. A limited-edition model tuned for the advanced user."
Neutral

Rizen
Nov 20, 2007, 03:01 PM
Thank you Thank you Thank you very much Aviendha.

I have entered all the information and edited the names of the items that needed to be. Whoever did the translations weren't far off and even dead on for alot of hte,

Aviendha
Nov 20, 2007, 06:32 PM
I forgot to post earlier. Fuma-hiken is same as in database now except Acc. is only 206