PDA

View Full Version : pa's disk converter?

Anduril
Nov 20, 2007, 11:49 AM
Stickes are you friend. Look at the AotI guide at the top of the forum.

Da_trader
Nov 20, 2007, 11:49 AM
i'm just wondering i heard that pa's already learned can be converted back to disk and retain their lvls...what I'm asking is if u try to learn that pa again without the disk u converted will it be lvl 1 again? and where do i go to convert my pa's back to disk?

Rizen
Nov 20, 2007, 11:51 AM
The PA stays the same level when converted into a disk. You can not trade the disk with anyone, but you can move them between characters.

Heres a video of how it works:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HrN4zl8ulk

Note: That was Rising strike lv 18 I was moving from my Human to my beast via Share Box.

Da_trader
Nov 20, 2007, 11:54 AM
but im also asking if u convert it back to a disk and learn the pa again from the shop its lvl 1 again right? and how do u convert them back cause in that video u cant see anything really

Anduril
Nov 20, 2007, 11:57 AM
On 2007-11-20 08:54, Da_trader wrote:
but im also asking if u convert it back to a disk and learn the pa again from the shop its lvl 1 again right? and how do u convert them back cause in that video u cant see anything really

If you buy it from shop it will be lv 1. You just click on the PA from the PA menu and it will ask if you want to covert it.

Rizen
Nov 20, 2007, 11:59 AM
If its fresh store bought, then yes it will be lv 1. If you trained it then convert it, it will be the trained level.

Blow the video up into full screen and you should be able to see things a bit better.

Da_trader
Nov 20, 2007, 11:59 AM
alright thank u thats all i needed to kno this thread can be closed locked watever