PDA

View Full Version : Fortegunner help!!!!!!!!

Kira_Yamato
Nov 20, 2007, 02:20 PM
Woah yesterday I bought the ultimate PA for the machine gun (mayalee fury)...the accury is 1%!!!!Dont know if the % was like this before the big update after 1up cup...

But how and where can I lvl up this PA real fast with only 1% of acc??Even at parum doing mad creatures C using zodiaride with my gunner lvl 84...his useless...

Fortegunner help me!

Haze111
Nov 20, 2007, 02:25 PM
You will always hit for 0 damage unless you are hitting the creatures from behind with that Ult PA.

imfanboy
Nov 20, 2007, 02:25 PM
Do you know there's a forum search function?

Do you know that this has been talked about OVER AND OVER AGAIN in the guides section? Did you know that the guides section has several stickied threads that include information on this very topic?

Did you have to attain some sort of higher education to reach the levels of stupidity I've just witnessed, or is it some sort of natural gift?

it NEVER gets better. It's only for use from behind, and stunlocking big enemies. Maybe if you'd've gone looking for information instead of just blindly buying it, and then whining in the forum instead of looking, I'd be more willing to offer advice.

chibiLegolas
Nov 20, 2007, 02:52 PM
Another thing to note about this ultimate bullet, you generally DON"T want to level this up on purpose!
At least IMO. It's a situational PA, and is infamous for eating up PP like all other mechgun BA. But leveling this up doesn't net you much. Yet the PP costs gets higher.
Use it when you need it. But I don't think you should level it on purpose.

My 2 meseta....

Dragwind
Nov 20, 2007, 03:28 PM
That PA is all about being behind. ;D

Also, agreed. DON'T try to lvl up this bullet. The PP cost just gets higher and this bullet is no good for anything else but the flinch purpose.

kissablepimp
Nov 20, 2007, 03:52 PM
I got mine to level 30 and yes now it take 16 pp per shot I upgraded this Ult PA in the 1 up cup with the MG glitch but know it is very to lvl it up so I say don't waste ur time in upgrading that PA only if u really want.

Jife_Jifremok
Nov 20, 2007, 04:10 PM
My mayalee fury is level 26 and I like the damage it does while keeping an enemy on lockdown. Of course, I bring a full supply of charges.

shotsfired
Nov 20, 2007, 06:01 PM
On 2007-11-20 11:25, imfanboy wrote:
Do you know there's a forum search function?

Do you know that this has been talked about OVER AND OVER AGAIN in the guides section? Did you know that the guides section has several stickied threads that include information on this very topic?

Did you have to attain some sort of higher education to reach the levels of stupidity I've just witnessed, or is it some sort of natural gift?

it NEVER gets better. It's only for use from behind, and stunlocking big enemies. Maybe if you'd've gone looking for information instead of just blindly buying it, and then whining in the forum instead of looking, I'd be more willing to offer advice.

wow dude, could you be anymore of a prick??

here is an idea. talk like that in front of a person, and see if you dont get your teeth knocked out. he asked a question, and you give him this. YOU my friend are the stupid one here.