PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: Offline AotI only mode Questions.

joluh
Nov 20, 2007, 02:21 PM
Alright, I got some doubts before I actually go and get this game, since I won't be playing online, never did on PSO, never will on PSU.

If any of you could help with these questions, I'd GREATLY appreciate it.

Remember, I just want to know about OFFLINE ONLY, Okay then:

1.- New outfits? Around how many? Can you create FOnewms/RAcaseals from PSO? and if so, how many different outfits and can you change the color of them?

2.- Any new hairstyles/hats?

3.- How many characters can you make?

4.- Still only 3 basic classes?

5.- Any new photon arts for meele weapons, or some new techniques?

6.- The new story mode is just like PSO, you make a character and play through the story, right?

7.- and max lvl is now 200?

8.- Can you find more rares? and PSO things like enemie's claws, arms, etc, to make some new items?

9.- Any chance you can carry more Photon Charges? (crosses fingers)

10.- Any chance there's a way to transfer items from one character to another? (crosses toes)

Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer this, will help me decide if I should buy it or not.

Rizen
Nov 20, 2007, 02:27 PM
I think all of these are answered in the sticky, but I will see what I can do.

1. I think around....10 new outfit for fleshies and not sure for Cast. Yes you can make PSO characters and i think 8 or 10 colors.

2. Yes, theres quite a few new hairstyles.

3. 4

4. Yes

5. There are new photon arts for every weapon.

6. Yes. The story of offline is Ep2 though.

7. Yes

8. Yes, plenty more than what was available offline before.

9. I don't think so

10. Nope. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

joluh
Nov 20, 2007, 02:37 PM
I just wanted to ask people, because some place I read one thing, and other places they say something else, and then I can't find some of the things like, if you can make FOnewms.

Damn, only 10 new oufits? that... that really sucks.

So then, you won't be playing any of the past missions or anything like that, well that's good, I suppose.

Well it's all looking good, I didn't expect number 9 and 10 to be a yes anyway (shakes angry fist at sonic team), I think I'll wait later 'til someone can take screenshots of the FOnewm and RAcaseal clothes/parts added to the PSU, that will be my yes or no to get the game, looks > anything.