PDA

View Full Version : WTF CATASTROPHY!!!!

Gryffin
Nov 20, 2007, 03:18 PM
I'm on east coast, further more, I'm in maryland.

and the mother fuckers at Gamestop who I called told me the release date was pushed to thursday, thanksgiving, and so they wouldn't be recieving copies until Saturday....

What. The. Fuck. I have a 5 day weekend, I wanted to get it today so I could spend the whole damn time catching up to people, and getting the items I want, and gambling.

Why can't th stores near me be fucking competent?

Dragwind
Nov 20, 2007, 03:26 PM
Oh man, fukdat. I hope something turns around for you. I'm hoping that doesn't happen here either as supposedly we get it "tomorrow."

I wonder how many times I've been fed that bullshit...

Pure-chan
Nov 20, 2007, 03:27 PM
They can't stock it any faster than Sega ships it.

ndf
Nov 20, 2007, 03:34 PM
amazon.com + overnight shippin? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Pentence
Nov 20, 2007, 03:39 PM
Ok No thats BS i too am in maryland,and i just went around and friggin some stores DO have it.However they will NOT sell it until tomarow.THAT is BS seriously i reserved it they have it but refuse to sell it to me today.

Gryffin
NOT. QUICK. ENOUGH.

Me and Basi are probably gonna end up going out tomorrow hunting it... Uggghhhh

scarecrow36
i live in texas Dfw i called 11 stores around here and they all said the said pushed back to sat-day >_>

EphekZ
Nov 20, 2007, 07:11 PM
Go out, make some friends. This down time before you get addicted to your crack may not be so bad.

Mystil
Nov 20, 2007, 07:51 PM
That is bad business for SEGA lol, I wonder if they know, those stores are pretty much refusing to sell thier game.

Blitzkommando
Nov 20, 2007, 08:36 PM
I find it funny how Sega says the game is released but stores are pulling a hat trick and saying the date has been changed. "LOL OOPS" My hopes are to just get it tomorrow so that I don't have to deal with Black Friday crowds.