PDA

View Full Version : Thank you SEGA

Telina
Nov 20, 2007, 06:40 PM
I felt it necessary to express a bit of a think you to sega, after their less than perfect handling of the PSU launch, its nice to know they weren't actually asleep at the wheel. who's with me? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

watashiwa
Nov 20, 2007, 06:44 PM
Clumsyorchid and I are best friends.

Lykos
Nov 20, 2007, 06:45 PM
It's good to know that someone's happy.
Now they need to fix the freaking regular 360 PSU.

Immortal44
Nov 20, 2007, 06:46 PM
?were you an xbox person or one of the lucky ones that managed to find a copy of the game?
From what I hear no one can find the game. Bestbuy in my area says that they have no intention of ever stocking the game and ebgames has never heard of it.
SEGA, get your act together.

Zantra
Nov 20, 2007, 06:49 PM
On 2007-11-20 15:46, Immortal44 wrote:
?were you an xbox person or one of the lucky ones that managed to find a copy of the game?
From what I hear no one can find the game. Bestbuy in my area says that they have no intention of ever stocking the game and ebgames has never heard of it.
SEGA, get your act together.

That's the problem, most Best Buys seem to have stopped selling PS2 games lately, except for Guitar Hero 3, and I assume Rock Band, when that comes out. And, Ebgames/Funcoland/Gamestop/whateverelsetheycallit always hires people who don't know what they're talking about.

Chii
Nov 20, 2007, 06:49 PM
I for one am emo.... no PSU in stores until tomorrow ;_; At least from lookin at the four different stores around here

Saito S
Nov 20, 2007, 07:24 PM
On 2007-11-20 15:49, Zantra wrote:
That's the problem, most Best Buys seem to have stopped selling PS2 games lately, except for Guitar Hero 3, and I assume Rock Band, when that comes out. And, Ebgames/Funcoland/Gamestop/whateverelsetheycallit always hires people who don't know what they're talking about.

Huh...
Near where I live, Best Buy still has some PS2 games, but that isn't really the issue. Something like PSU was NEVER big enough (any version, PC, 360...whatever) for them to pay any attention to it or know anything about it.
And, though it WAS a mixed bag and certainly there were a fair number of idiots - while working for EB Games/Gamestop, I found them to have by FAR a higher percentage of employees who were actually gamers and/or knew a thing or two about games, when compared to Best Buy, CompUSA, and ESPECIALLY GameCrazy. But again, this may depend on where you live; this is absolutely true in my area, but apparently is backwards for you. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Raine_Loire
Nov 20, 2007, 07:30 PM
There are no electronic stores where I am... at least none within an hour of me- the ones over an hour away that I'd have to do a lot of research to find would be not NTSC... and twice the price... And run by people speaking a language I barely can communicate in...

If I was on the PS2 I'd have amazon-ed this sucker when it first went preorder. Amazon or Gamestop.com. Even when I lived in America I rarely went to Best Buy, because they rarely WERE the best buy... I've been fortunate though that the last gamestop we lived near had a bunch of guys that were really cool.

BlackHat
Nov 20, 2007, 07:42 PM
I planned on buying it after work.

No stores are selling it near me. NONE. 3 Gamestops, Bestbuy, Target, Walmart, Kmart, Circuit City - you name it.

pikachief
Nov 20, 2007, 07:45 PM
On 2007-11-20 16:42, BlackHat wrote:

No stores are selling it near me. NONE. 3 Gamestops, Bestbuy, Target, Walmart, Kmart, Circuit City - you name it.

i clicked your logout thing and got a rappy feather T_T

Schubalts
Nov 20, 2007, 07:48 PM
On 2007-11-20 16:45, pikachief wrote:

Poor kitty.

bwahahaha

PSO_Jack
Nov 20, 2007, 09:59 PM
Yeah, there are only a handful of elites who know about PSU, but back to the topic...Thanks SEGA! At least they got an expansion out for the PSO/U faithful and maybe even got a few more fans.

BlackHat
Nov 20, 2007, 10:02 PM

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I had labeled it "free pronz" last time I had it up. I got told to change it though.

TranceZiggy
Nov 20, 2007, 10:04 PM

LMFAO

omegapirate2k
Nov 20, 2007, 10:06 PM
Man it sucks for you guys that it's not in many stores!

Must suck even harder for the EU guys though D:

Zarbolord
Nov 20, 2007, 10:08 PM

Out of topic

Back to topic: The abyss between releases of US and EU versions means they can't handle a thing, as they probably need to work on the EU versions. And to do what? probably some more dreadful translations. In the french version they had even named two different armors with the same name, how quaint. I don't even understand why they're translating as we have to speak english with other ppl anyway and secodnly they only translate the french and german versions, so what's the point? Where's the spanish, swedish, finish, italian, etc... I don't see what they're doing.

BlackHat
Nov 20, 2007, 10:10 PM
On 2007-11-20 19:08, Zarbolord wrote:
Out of topic

Somehow I knew someone would say that, yet in other threads change the topic. Interesting....

Zarbolord
Nov 20, 2007, 10:15 PM
On 2007-11-20 19:10, BlackHat wrote:

On 2007-11-20 19:08, Zarbolord wrote:
Out of topic

Somehow I knew someone would say that, yet in other threads change the topic. Interesting....

I'm not in a very good mood right now, that's all. No big deal, just some ppl like to change topic all the time and it can be quite anoying when you're trying to concentrate in answering something decent, if ever that is possible.

BlackHat
Nov 20, 2007, 10:17 PM
On 2007-11-20 19:15, Zarbolord wrote:
I'm not in a very good mood right now, that's all. No big deal, just some ppl like to change topic all the time and it can be quite anoying when you're trying to concentrate in answering something decent, if ever that is possible.

Okay http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Lets get back on topic then http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

WolfBlade
Nov 20, 2007, 10:22 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif