PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: Has anyone seen it / Bought it?

-Xios-
Nov 20, 2007, 10:40 PM
Long Beach, CA

I was just wondering has anyone seen or bought it in stores today? I pre-oder mine from Gamestop and they did not have it in today. They told me to come in tommarow around 2pm and they would have it registerd in there system and ready to sell.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Xios- on 2007-11-20 20:06 ]</font>

Kimil
Nov 20, 2007, 10:48 PM
Nope -.- Checked an EB games, Walmart and Future Shop
Nothing =/

Chii
Nov 20, 2007, 10:51 PM
I've checked six stores now and have not yet found it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

2x Gamestop, 2x Walmart, Best Buy, Circuit City. I'll be checking around more tomorrow as I really want my hands on the game http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

ChaosAngel92
Nov 20, 2007, 11:24 PM
someone go and buy it and UPLOAD some "SCREENS" http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif (TORRENT

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ChaosAngel92 on 2007-11-20 20:25 ]</font>

Wallin
Nov 20, 2007, 11:32 PM
Central NY - nope, called Gamecrazy who said they weren't getting it at all, and Gamestop located in one of my malls said tomorrow (which the random ones in plazas said they would not get it and I would be better off calling a mall store). I didn't even try Circuit City since I absolutely hate them, Best Buy doesn't seem to know what it is, Walmart is equally clueless.

Zorafim
Nov 20, 2007, 11:33 PM
You realize, this is all Sega's fault.

DarthRuin
Nov 20, 2007, 11:34 PM
ಠ_ಠ

DarthRuin
Nov 20, 2007, 11:35 PM
ISO get

Turbobrain
Nov 20, 2007, 11:37 PM
all I can say is videogamesplus had it and it is been DHL'd to my UK address as I type.... Ironic really we were supposed to get it like 2 months later and us importers may well end up getting it earlier;)

HalfDarShadow
Nov 20, 2007, 11:39 PM
i just downloaded it....

but im very sorry for every1 who cant find it....

truely am.....

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wet-trout.gif

Kion
Nov 20, 2007, 11:46 PM
preordered mine on amazon and it hasn't shipped yet. looks like i wont be getting it for a week or more http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

-Xios-
Nov 20, 2007, 11:46 PM
You can't order it from the PSU website? If you can't then sega are a bunch of retards who apperently don't wanna make any money selling there own game.

AlphaMinotaux
Nov 20, 2007, 11:47 PM
On 2007-11-20 20:39, HalfDarShadow wrote:
i just downloaded it....

truely am.....

no CD key? if so where did you find the torrent?

stukasa
Nov 20, 2007, 11:50 PM
On 2007-11-20 20:46, Kion wrote:
preordered mine on amazon and it hasn't shipped yet. looks like i wont be getting it for a week or more http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

I did the same thing. When I heard I wasn't going to be getting it for a week, I promptly called my nearest GameStop. Long story short, I should have it tomorrow. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Indica
Nov 20, 2007, 11:52 PM
Yes, Ive seen it and also bought it.

Now I just have to pick it up when it's delivered at Gamestop

Turbobrain
Nov 20, 2007, 11:53 PM
On 2007-11-20 20:47, AlphaMinotaux wrote:

On 2007-11-20 20:39, HalfDarShadow wrote:
i just downloaded it....

truely am.....

no CD key? if so where did you find the torrent?

This is a SURE fire way to get this thread locked. I know from (accidental)experience. The powers that be are really clear on anything which is not 100% legit.

Ken_Silver
Nov 20, 2007, 11:58 PM
I'm not too sure but I think that halfdarkshadow meant the 360 download.

...right?

Kion
Nov 20, 2007, 11:59 PM
yeah, i cancelled my amazon order. buying it in person will be alot faster and i'll save on shipping.

and turbo brain is right, cut down on the torrent talk as this topic could pottentially be a resource for where to actually get the game. i say this while secretly wondering where i can download it myself...

Finae
Nov 21, 2007, 12:00 AM
Preordered online. Got tracking info updated via ups just a while ago. Coming 11/21/07 so can't wait ;P. So glad I did not rely on my local stores as I would of came home disapointed tomorrow. So tomorrow is gonna be great, will just have to wait eagerly for the UPS man.

All I'll say is PC version will be very rare like original PSU for a week or two http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif. I suggest you do like some and d/l it if you must.

Dhylec
Nov 21, 2007, 12:33 AM
Let's say away from illegal methods of obtaining the game. It degrading to the spirit of an exciting AoI release.

Aviva
Nov 21, 2007, 12:38 AM
ya....the 360 got theirs last night...as Soon as it was available ^-^

Chii
Nov 21, 2007, 12:49 AM
The only versions of AotI that have been made available is the 360 version. One could go about trying to obtain the JP version, but then this would be kind of meh because their servers are separated from ours no? Not to mention you would have to find a NEW version of that client since a keycode would be required which would just take extra time and money.

Nice try on attempting to boost your e-peen though :>

ACH
Nov 21, 2007, 01:47 AM
I just have to ask, are all games releases really handeled this poorly in the US? In Europe games always come out on fridays. And if it says 20/11/07 is the release date then that is the day you can walk in to a store and see the game on the shelves. Everytime I preorder from online stores they always send the game two days before the actual release so that the game is sure to make it for the relese. Almost always the game makes it in one day so preorering stuff will give you the game one day before the actual release. Judging from what I've seen here the "release date" is only the date the games are starting to get shipped of to retailers.

Yusaku_Kudou
Nov 21, 2007, 01:54 AM
That's really sad you guys have to resort to illegally download the game. Don't ever flame me again for asking about PSU's MUSIC. :/

DarthRuin
Nov 21, 2007, 02:09 AM
On 2007-11-20 22:54, Yusaku_Kudou wrote:
That's really sad you guys have to resort to illegally download the game. Don't ever flame me again for asking about PSU's MUSIC. :/

Welcome to the internet, enjoy your stay.

Chii
Nov 21, 2007, 02:26 AM
To begin with, when you say "you guys" let us hope that you are not lumping everyone into that, since I'm sure a majority of us would rather support Sega. (Or at least collect the pretty box art :>) Other than that it is pretty sad, especially if the person is sitting here gloating that they obtained it by downloading it illegally.

As for pre-orders, it would really depend. For the big games (Halo, Hellgate or whatever that game was called, Tabula Rasa etc) they are usually released either on the day of which they are announced to be released or during a midnight release. But it seems to me now that for games which are not considered as popular, they don't seem to want to be as punctual http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Oh well... here's to hoping that the game is in stores tomorrow :>

Scline
Nov 21, 2007, 02:48 AM
On 2007-11-20 21:33, Dhylec wrote:
Let's say away from illegal methods of obtaining the game. It degrading to the spirit of an exciting AoI release.

I don't see how it's "degrading to the spirit of an exciting AoI release.", I can understand it's Illegal and pretty much frowned upon by some, but I don't find having more people and friends available to play the game degrading the excitement and enjoyment of AoI's release, because it's the population of the game that makes it exciting..

Long story short, it's the people that make the game, that one person that can't afford to get AoI may not mean something to some people, but keep taking away that one person and eventually you'll be left, playing an MMO by yourself.

The more people, the better, pirated or bought legitly is up to the person that does it, aslong as they know the risks...

I don't condone piracy/illegal acts, and I personally payed upfront for the game at EB Games(Just waiting for it to get in..).. It's just the way you worded it kinda bothered me.. Didn't mean to upset you, if this does, either, just thought I'd voice(err.. type) it.

On 2007-11-20 22:47, ACH wrote:
I just have to ask, are all games releases really handeled this poorly in the US? In Europe games always come out on fridays. And if it says 20/11/07 is the release date then that is the day you can walk in to a store and see the game on the shelves. Everytime I preorder from online stores they always send the game two days before the actual release so that the game is sure to make it for the relese. Almost always the game makes it in one day so preorering stuff will give you the game one day before the actual release. Judging from what I've seen here the "release date" is only the date the games are starting to get shipped of to retailers.

Not really, I remember when games would be in the store atleast two days before the release date and put out on shelves(or in cases) on close to 12:01 AM(00:01) on the official release date. If not then, within an hour later, even at walmart.

And to stay on topic: East Tennessee here, a lot of the stores haven't even heard of it, wasn't at walmart, best buy, circuit city or eb games, however, I did manage to pay upfront for it at eb games and they said it should be in.. well.. today.. the 21st.

As for the people with amazon shipping troubles.. It is getting eerily close to Thanksgiving, so it's quite understandable if they stopped shipping until afterwards.. Upsetting, but understandable.. In-store pickup ftw!

Edit: Sounded too much like an attack, and that's definitely not what I wanted.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scline on 2007-11-21 00:36 ]</font>

-Ryuki-
Nov 21, 2007, 02:54 AM
Did you really just post that? >.>

Miren
Nov 21, 2007, 04:20 AM
As long as I can get it before Friday I am happy ^.^

AnimeSister
Nov 21, 2007, 04:23 AM
As long as I get our gamertag recovered to play PSU: AoI I'll be happy as well ^_^ *starts waiting for friend to get a response from Xbox Support team hehehehehehehehe*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AnimeSister on 2007-11-21 01:29 ]</font>

Kairi_Li
Nov 21, 2007, 04:44 AM
I don't get why Thanksgiving would affect Amazon's shippings. Do they sell turkey's or something online at Amazon?

AnimeSister
Nov 21, 2007, 04:47 AM
On 2007-11-21 01:44, Kairi_Li wrote:
I don't get why Thanksgiving would affect Amazon's shippings. Do they sell turkey's or something online at Amazon?

Wouldn't have a clue, but that is an interesting observation ^_^ Hopefully they start sorting things out though... (I apologize, I didn't see the topic title before I came in; that it was for PS2/PC players. This will be my last reply since I'm on the xbox360 even though I'm waiting as anxiously as you guys; I'm really sorry if I caused anyone an inconvenience...)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AnimeSister on 2007-11-21 01:48 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AnimeSister on 2007-11-21 01:50 ]</font>

Scline
Nov 21, 2007, 04:57 AM

Holiday, National, This, Is, etc.?

Amazon isn't limited to games...

And thanksgiving isn't limited to turkey's, although, amazon selling frozen turkey would be interesting..

Maybe 287,000 people ordered recipe books. >_>

MetalIdol876
Nov 21, 2007, 06:23 AM
The national Holiday says that everybody is off Turkey Day, friday, and the usual Saturday and Sunday.

Alot of places are off today as well.

Fewer places got this whole week off.

The problem is corporate offices usually fall under the fewer category, and when the highest links of the chain of command go to bed the weaker links usually get dragged with them. Whether it's half-assed customer support because they wanna be off today too or because they can't give a good answer to whatever is asked because the main office is out for the week, who knows.

It sucks, but it's also fun. It means I too can be at my laziest because there is nobody higher up to call. My corporate office was closed this week but the payroll checks still come out this week. Just one day delayed! Hooray for direct deposit on friday morning at 12am! Black Friday will never see me coming! Mwuahahaha~

EightbitfuryX
Nov 21, 2007, 07:37 AM
if i dont get my copy of this game today im going to be pissed as hell.

tei
Nov 21, 2007, 08:42 AM
Blah. Here in Canada, most of the stores I checked haven't heard of it and have no intention of even getting the PS2 version in (didn't even bother checking for PC 'cause my laptop is far too weak for it ^^;; ), EB Games was the only one that DID know about it... and said it won't be released here until the 28th... And even then, they're not sure if they're even gonna get it... e~e Looks like I'll needta look around ebay for an american copy..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tei on 2007-11-21 05:42 ]</font>

Dragwind
Nov 21, 2007, 08:59 AM
Just waiting on the call.....

*hums song*

Illuminate
Nov 21, 2007, 09:02 AM
>.> I'd buy it but I have no possible way to...

Turbobrain
Nov 21, 2007, 09:14 AM
goto videogamesplus. I believe they are in Canada... they shipped to me yesterday:)

Cracka_J
Nov 21, 2007, 09:17 AM
got "the call" last night from gamestop.
said it'll be in today around noon...but I'm at work til 3:30, so I'll pick it up then.
good luck to the rest of you as well.

Dragwind
Nov 21, 2007, 09:25 AM
Oddly I still haven't recieved "the call"

Reipard
Nov 21, 2007, 09:35 AM
I got my call last night from Gamestop. I assume it will be there when I get off of work ^_^.

DavidNel
Nov 21, 2007, 09:40 AM
Yeah, I got my call 7:00 last night! As soon as I get enough caffine in me, I'm going out to grab this game!!!

Mystil
Nov 21, 2007, 10:05 AM

They don't ship during holidays, so if you order today, it wont ship til friday.

HFlowen
Nov 21, 2007, 10:11 AM
I just ordered it on the 19th from gamstop.com and had them overnight it to my house, should be here in a few hours.

scarecrow36
Nov 21, 2007, 10:14 AM
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=281762

Sora_Psu
Nov 21, 2007, 10:14 AM
i got mine, im on my phone posting this so im havin a hard time attachin pics but im in NC just picked it up from the mall

HFlowen
Nov 21, 2007, 10:24 AM
"Back Ordered"? Lol, glad I ordered mine the other day then.

Kinako78
Nov 21, 2007, 10:26 AM
On 2007-11-21 06:17, Cracka_J wrote:
got "the call" last night from gamestop.
said it'll be in today around noon...but I'm at work til 3:30, so I'll pick it up then.
good luck to the rest of you as well.

I did, too, but it said it would be in the afternoon instead of any specific time. But I'd called the store before that and the person I talked to said they usually got a shipment in between 12 and 1 and to call at 1 or after. Gonna call at 1:10 just to give them time to unpack it.

TetsuyaHikari
Nov 21, 2007, 11:30 AM
Don't know if you guys are actually aware of this yet, but I called Customer Service earlier and the automatic message said that all Gamestops would close at 6:00 P.M. today to observe Thanksgiving.

Anyway, just thought I'd give you guys a heads up if you're wanting to go pick up your copy after work or something.

DraginHikari
Nov 21, 2007, 11:45 AM
I got the same message from Gamestop as well... heading down there in a few hours http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Shinou
Nov 21, 2007, 11:46 AM
I just picked mine up, I called around 10:30AM EST and they had it.

Nisshoku
Nov 21, 2007, 11:47 AM
Well, seeing as I live in a time zone sooner to most, I just recieved my copy today from EBGames, and I'm installing it as we speak. Too bad I won't be able to play until this evening.

Schubalts
Nov 21, 2007, 11:53 AM
My copy is out in the delivery truck. :3

DavidNel
Nov 21, 2007, 12:11 PM
Gonna go take a shower and go get the game! Be back in about 2 hours.... (Got to get my car washed too....)

Ash1ey
Nov 21, 2007, 12:13 PM
Just got home with it and installing now. Still no CD keys it seems though http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Shinou
Nov 21, 2007, 12:21 PM
So it seems that characters of voice acting now. For example when I died, my character got back up and said "I can still fight"

UrmaBS
Nov 21, 2007, 12:21 PM
mines still not here yet...if i dont get it today im gonna cry T.T

Remedy
Nov 21, 2007, 12:23 PM
On 2007-11-21 09:21, Shinou wrote:
So it seems that characters of voice acting now. For example when I died, my character got back up and said "I can still fight"Really now. That's interesting. Are you a techer? Do you say stuff when you cast spells now? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Chaosgyro
Nov 21, 2007, 12:24 PM
Within 10 miles of my house I have no less than 7 Gamestops, 3 Best Buys, and a handful of Wal-Marts. I've checked them all...90% don't know what I'm talking about and the remaining 10% either aren't getting it in ever, or will only be getting a pitifully small amount that might not even come in until Friday or Monday. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I also checked for the original PSU game while I was out thinking I might get my cousin into the experience for Christmas and couldn't find a single 360 copy and only 1 of the PS2 version. With the game being so impossible to find I'm saddened that PSU is doomed to a slow, excruiating death. Every player who quits is an irreplacable loss since new potential customers won't be able to pick the game up anyway. Very soon it won't matter if the 360 demo is or isn't turning people on to the game as no one will be able to get the full version.

Maybe Sega could make a client download available from their site for a small fee like some other games, which have a vibrant community but aren't new enough to warrant shelf space at retailers, have done. And yes I know that would only help the PC version, but something is better than nothing.

Shinou
Nov 21, 2007, 12:29 PM
On 2007-11-21 09:23, Remedy wrote:

On 2007-11-21 09:21, Shinou wrote:
So it seems that characters of voice acting now. For example when I died, my character got back up and said "I can still fight"Really now. That's interesting. Are you a techer? Do you say stuff when you cast spells now? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Nah I'm a Figh, When I did the SUV cry he said "Activating Weapon System" Nano cry "I didnt wanna have to do this" and When I die he says "Impossible"

Turbobrain
Nov 21, 2007, 12:32 PM
On 2007-11-21 09:24, Chaosgyro wrote:
Within 10 miles of my house I have no less than 7 Gamestops, 3 Best Buys, and a handful of Wal-Marts. I've checked them all...90% don't know what I'm talking about and the remaining 10% either aren't getting it in ever, or will only be getting a pitifully small amount that might not even come in until Friday or Monday. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I also checked for the original PSU game while I was out thinking I might get my cousin into the experience for Christmas and couldn't find a single 360 copy and only 1 of the PS2 version. With the game being so impossible to find I'm saddened that PSU is doomed to a slow, excruiating death. Every player who quits is an irreplacable loss since new potential customers won't be able to pick the game up anyway. Very soon it won't matter if the 360 demo is or isn't turning people on to the game as no one will be able to get the full version.

Maybe Sega could make a client download available from their site for a small fee like some other games, which have a vibrant community but aren't new enough to warrant shelf space at retailers, have done. And yes I know that would only help the PC version, but something is better than nothing.

Yup and besides ppl will use the 'illegal alternative'... so yeah it would have been smart to let ppl download the client for a fee. They already have the code from Japan to impliment a key system.... maybe you could jst download the client and pay for the key... I dunno its not gonna happen coz that would be too logical.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turbobrain on 2007-11-21 09:35 ]</font>

HFlowen
Nov 21, 2007, 12:33 PM
GOT IT! UPS guy came by.

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/5618/hpim0577nk8.jpg

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HFlowen on 2007-11-21 09:34 ]</font>

Xtian913
Nov 21, 2007, 12:38 PM
Just as a head's up, for you PS2/PC people who have reserved with Gamestop, if you haven't received "the call" you may want to call the store and doublecheck, because I never received a call on two games I recently reserved and wasted a day waiting for it - when it was already in the store! Good luck getting your copies! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

XenithFlare
Nov 21, 2007, 12:39 PM
<_< I called all of the GameStops in the area, but for some reason thought they all got their boxes, none of them could tell me if they actually got it in. Either they couldn't find it, or they didn't get it. ><

Omega_Weltall
Nov 21, 2007, 12:41 PM
have mine http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif and installing now.. but my dvd drive wants to act like a whore now...

Stixx
Nov 21, 2007, 01:15 PM
Anyone noticed that the Gamestop site now says that the 21st is the shipping date? >.>

UrmaBS
Nov 21, 2007, 01:15 PM
YAY i got mine and its almost done installing http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

UrmaBS
Nov 21, 2007, 01:16 PM
yea but i would call..cause i did and they had just got their boxes in

ErtaiClou
Nov 21, 2007, 01:19 PM
Yeah I got a voicemail on my cell from the automatic teller Erin at EsuranceGamestop that it will be in sometime in the afternoon. >.>

Kamiense
Nov 21, 2007, 01:20 PM
I'm picking mine up after class today. :D

Kylie
Nov 21, 2007, 01:25 PM
I called FYE, and they told me to call back at 5:00... Hell no! Called GS, and they said they had it in. =D

Going there in like an hour.

UrmaBS
Nov 21, 2007, 01:26 PM
noooo now its not working...sigh...soo close yet soo far T.T

norrisj15
Nov 21, 2007, 01:27 PM
On 2007-11-21 10:19, ErtaiClou wrote:
Yeah I got a voicemail on my cell from the automatic teller Erin at EsuranceGamestop that it will be in sometime in the afternoon. >.>

i got same call (different name obv xD) then i went there n they didnt have it said check back on friday or monday. WTF come on if u say u have it coming GIVE ME MY DAM GAME!!! I PRE-ordered for a reason. pure failure.

Ermac
Nov 21, 2007, 01:31 PM
On 2007-11-21 10:27, norrisj15 wrote:

On 2007-11-21 10:19, ErtaiClou wrote:

i got same call (different name obv xD) then i went there n they didnt have it said check back on friday or monday. WTF come on if u say u have it coming GIVE ME MY DAM GAME!!! I PRE-ordered for a reason. pure failure.

Same, got the call and went in to hear that they might not get it till next week. I even preordered 2 weeks in advance! I'm hoping that they somehow find it when I call back later tonight.

Ryonai
Nov 21, 2007, 01:32 PM
I just got the only two non-preorder copies at my closest Gamestop (one for me, one for my friend.) http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Phew, no more worrying! Now this workday needs to be over so I can go home and play!

Kinako78
Nov 21, 2007, 01:34 PM
Man, everyone else already has it and I have to wait another half hour to call and make sure it's in... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

ErtaiClou
Nov 21, 2007, 01:37 PM
Hmm I'm gonna call the store now and demand to speak with a fleshy.

DanMalak
Nov 21, 2007, 01:43 PM
Eh, if I lets say...ordered mine on around 3 in the morning on the 21st at Gamestop, will they deliver the game to me or would I have to pick it up?

beatrixkiddo
Nov 21, 2007, 01:46 PM
GET

DavidNel
Nov 21, 2007, 02:00 PM
Yup, I just got mine! I got it at the local gamestop. Glad I got it when I did too, they only had 2 copies for preorders O_o. All the others weren't shipped for some reason... They were supposed to have 10+.

Knightsword
Nov 21, 2007, 02:14 PM
Got my pc copy at lunch an hour ago.

Chii
Nov 21, 2007, 02:31 PM
Got my copy for the PC about 10 minutes ago http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif When I'd asked about it they spent a bit looking through the computer and after a bit went to the back to get it.... from the looks of it though they only got two or three copies of the PC version and two or three copies of the PS2 version :>

I also didn't pre-order it... not sure if I had made a difference but I told them that I pre-ordered in another store. As I did have the choice of pre-ordering yesterday but as I was driving home for thanks giving I saw no point in ordering there and then having to wait for the entire break to pick it up :>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chii on 2007-11-21 11:41 ]</font>

Kaotik
Nov 21, 2007, 03:28 PM
" AZ, US 11/21/2007 9:32 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY " according to UPS's website

even though its now 1:30 P.M. here

buzyb77
Nov 21, 2007, 03:32 PM
Well so I went intoday to get a Mass Effect guide and the Store in Birmingham, AL Area had 2PC ans 2 PS2 copies for sale..as the ups guy just brought them in the store.. As I am on the 360 I did not buy one.

Remedy
Nov 21, 2007, 03:33 PM
GOT IT

INSTALL FASTER DAMNIT

buzyb77
Nov 21, 2007, 03:37 PM
Remdy.... Calm Down... the Slicer will Wait for you... just rember 108 take 3h now... and S-rank Grinder boards are 30k... So it will be 3h before your Acrotecer is really cool with is new little pet...as I am sure you will also craft a 8 star of that as well and you will want a good Slicer..... Btw.. Parnum has a really fun Lightning based mission to lvl up an Earth Spell with....

FlakariLeader
Nov 21, 2007, 03:39 PM
Just waiting for my brother to get my copy, hopefully he comes back in around 20 minutes. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Too bad I can only play offline. >.>

Remedy
Nov 21, 2007, 03:39 PM
I don't give a damn about slicers, I want to see my Gizonde 31 in full, plasmatic glory.

buzyb77
Nov 21, 2007, 03:40 PM
thought you wanted to be an Acro techer..

Remedy
Nov 21, 2007, 03:41 PM
Acrotechers don't get slicers, anyways, and no, I've given up on going AT. This game's community isn't worth giving up my happiness for like PSO's was. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Sol-Edge
Nov 21, 2007, 03:52 PM
Sol Edge Received:

Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus for PS2

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sol-Edge on 2007-11-21 12:55 ]</font>

Genoa
Nov 21, 2007, 03:57 PM
Gamestop fails me. It might not have before, but this is my favorite game D; and they didn't have it! "Oh, sorry... It seems we didn't get it today, that's strange. But I did get your Soul Caliber Legends you ordered for Wii"
... AoI was suppose to be the highlight of my day, not SCL :<<<<<

Randomness
Nov 21, 2007, 04:03 PM
Local Gamestop has it in, they hadn't unpacked it at noonish, so have to check again in a bit.

-Xios-
Nov 21, 2007, 04:06 PM
Gamestop said they should have it by around 1:30pm - 2:00pm today, lets hope there not a bunch of liars!

Scline
Nov 21, 2007, 04:11 PM
Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus...

Got. =o

Kaotik
Nov 21, 2007, 04:11 PM
PSU Get! finally.....

KTani
Nov 21, 2007, 04:12 PM
None of the local Gamestops or EBXes have it D: Amazon revised my preorder to ship on the 26th http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif I canceled that one and ordered from Gamestop's website, hopefully that one will get here Friday...

Remedy
Nov 21, 2007, 04:29 PM
On 2007-11-21 09:29, Shinou wrote:
Nah I'm a Figh, When I did the SUV cry he said "Activating Weapon System" Nano cry "I didnt wanna have to do this" and When I die he says "Impossible"Hey, what system are you on? Cause I'm on PC, and none of the voices have voice acting =T.T=

Flamingo99
Nov 21, 2007, 04:40 PM
I bought it at Gamestop in south FL just now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

DavidNel
Nov 21, 2007, 04:48 PM
Patch downloading, 92%....93% Sooooo close!

CelestialBlade
Nov 21, 2007, 05:52 PM
Picked up my preorder from my local Gamestop earlier today, PC version. Only one other copy was there.

DarkShadowX
Nov 21, 2007, 05:55 PM
Got my copy earlier today, been playing all the way. Got AF to 5(thing lvls hella fast, 1 lvl each run XD) and a Gizaha board as well as Ohkanoh board(10* Axe)

gundam0079
Nov 21, 2007, 06:08 PM
argggh no one has around my area, pising me off greatly. bout to go off on a spamming spree online! and also does any1 have lag on the reg PSU now.....since i cant find AOi yet...im stuck with original

Tsavo
Nov 21, 2007, 06:32 PM
Got there around 12, didn't have it. Checked again around 2 and picked up 1 of 2 whole copies they got in today. Got lucky, forgot to reserve it =P

Miren
Nov 21, 2007, 08:20 PM
Got my copy today !!! only 2 more left in the store (EB games in burnaby)

AlphaDragoon
Nov 21, 2007, 08:58 PM
Had to order it...none of the effing stores near me have it.

DanMalak
Nov 21, 2007, 09:06 PM
Buahahaha finally I have it, I thought I would have to w8 atleast a week for it. but with my persuasive skills I owned the lazy GameStop guy and they had 1 in stock. Go me? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif