PDA

View Full Version : Well then Gamestop and such....in maryland

Pentence
Nov 20, 2007, 11:46 PM
Me and a friend got up at 9 this morn got ready and went on a lil hunt. We came up with this,Gamestops around our town in maryland got their shipments around 11am-1pm today. Heck we even waited while a chick checked the details on it only to have a dude walk in carrying a few boxes for their daily shipment XD

She said that might just be it and that we could call back in an hour to see if she had gone through them.Well lo and behold they ALL got it in but hadnt gone through their boxes to bother pulling it out.However they said tomarow we could come in early to pick it up.......yeah laziness is the real reason for us not geting out copy today that realy irks me

Anywho for anyone in the maryland area this is the deal they have it.Just go pick it up early in the morn or whenever you can.I hope this helps somebody it did help me feel a bit better.

Dragon_Knight
Nov 21, 2007, 12:01 AM
Meh I hope so if thats the case...though I seriously doubt it. I live in VA and its very rare they bother to check the boxes right then and there.

Magness
Nov 21, 2007, 12:04 AM
One of the two Gamestops near me said that it wouldn't be in until the 21st around noon, but they only ordered enough copies to cover the pre-orders. The other Gamestop said that both PC and PS2 releases were pushed back to Friday. Then the EB Games said they didn't order any copies at all since noone reserved it.

Rayshin
Nov 21, 2007, 12:06 AM
I know the feeling, I stay in NC and I went into Gamestop around 10:30 this morning and they didnt have it, they said they were expected a shipment around 1pm so I waited and went, and they still didnt have it, so I reserved it, and the guy behind the counter just told me to come in tomorrow, im kinda pissed about it, but oh well aint too much I can do about it