PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: AOTI 360's add-ons

johnct311
Nov 21, 2007, 01:29 AM
All right, I understand that the 360 version of AOTI's core gameplay is gonna be online only, and that it doesn't have the story mode akin to the PC/PS2 versions, and I apologize for not sifting through the plethora of topics likely posted about this, so I'll keep it short and sweet.
The 360's Extra mode. Will it benefit from the addition of the new content from AOTI, or is EVERYTHING related to AOTI online only? That is, can I access all the good stuff, aside from the offline Ep2 story mode, like new missions, character customization, etc without needing to get buy a GUARDIANS' License? (Re-buy, rather, since I cancelled my old account.)

Kesena1Tsum1
Nov 21, 2007, 01:36 AM
AotI is Xbox Live Only.

Bitey
Nov 21, 2007, 01:42 AM
I am not sure of the extent, but there are other threads saying that after you download AoI, there are a few slight changes to the previous extra mode that we had before AoI. Those few changes are all you are gonna see from downloading AoI and playing offline.

edit: Nevermind, you do not need to download AoI to receive the new offline content. You just need to download the game update offered over Xbox Live when you turn the game on.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bitey on 2007-11-20 22:45 ]</font>