PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: Arb Baiso? whats the last item needed to syth

June_Mermaid
Nov 21, 2007, 03:30 AM
i tried to syth but the last slot is ??? anyone know what it is?

beatrixkiddo
Nov 21, 2007, 03:32 AM
>_>

Wood, just like for any 8* Gun. Either the native wood for the manufacturer, or Kubara Wood.

beatrixkiddo
Nov 21, 2007, 03:37 AM
;o

Good luck~

June_Mermaid
Nov 21, 2007, 03:37 AM
my bad this is like my frist time syth ; ;

darthplagis
Nov 21, 2007, 05:30 AM
just a quick note, those guns are the dogs bollocks.

i made 2 pair of them and they are almost on par with my deathmakers, plus they look the buisiness and shoot real bullets!!!!!!!! what more can you want??? (other than 9* version)

Niloklives
Nov 21, 2007, 06:40 AM
Them in black

darthplagis
Nov 21, 2007, 06:43 AM
the 8* are black. with white stripes on front or all black with kubara

jobber
Nov 21, 2007, 10:05 AM
the power on those are right up there with my 4/10 grinded deathmakers

the PP is way too low

Remedy
Nov 21, 2007, 10:41 AM
They're Tenora. What do you expect. Tenora = less PP than a man pissing in the Sahara.

majan
Nov 21, 2007, 12:56 PM
On 2007-11-21 07:41, Remedy wrote:
They're Tenora. What do you expect. Tenora = less PP than a man pissing in the Sahara.

I am laughing.

anyway,yes,tenora weaps do suck at PP consumption.so,carry a few extra pairs.theyre fairly affordable since its not like you have to paruse through player shops to get them,just buy a few boards(Im sure we all still have quite a surplus of money after 1up,if not,go earn some.monsters drop a hell of a lot more meseta now.)get the synth mats together and go crazy.

i am happy however to know that there is a kubara version(the ??? in the wood slot means kubara is subbable.) this means that it will have to be grinded to become powerful but will have more PP,which solves the problem for power hungry fighgunners with hard power charges.like,majan's cast for instance.

JAFO22000
Nov 21, 2007, 01:08 PM
On 2007-11-21 02:30, darthplagis wrote:
...plus they look the buisiness and shoot real bullets!!!!!!!!

I don't think you know what a real bullet actually is....

jobber
Nov 21, 2007, 03:21 PM
On 2007-11-21 09:56, majan wrote:

On 2007-11-21 07:41, Remedy wrote:

I am laughing.

anyway,yes,tenora weaps do suck at PP consumption.so,carry a few extra pairs.theyre fairly affordable since its not like you have to paruse through player shops to get them,just buy a few boards(Im sure we all still have quite a surplus of money after 1up,if not,go earn some.monsters drop a hell of a lot more meseta now.)get the synth mats together and go crazy.

That was the problem. I tried to make a pair 5 times yesterday and all 5 times failed. 62% chance of success with 2 star luck. I made 3 other weapons at the same time and none of those failed. I ended up buying a pair from a player shop for 150k.

Remedy
Nov 21, 2007, 03:37 PM
(Photon Fortune) Luck does not effect synthesis. How many times do I have to say this before people get it?

darthplagis
Nov 21, 2007, 08:04 PM
yes i do realize what a 'real bullet' is. it is a pellet of metal encased in a tube of alloy with a small charge made from gun powder, when struck with force and friction sets off the combustable charge shooting the pellet forward with sufficient force to pass through hard materials (like animals thin metal)

what i was referring to was the tenora guns shooting actual shells rather than photon bullets (check the muzzle flare and shell casings when fired or go in 1st person and wtch the bullets fly.)

jobber
Nov 21, 2007, 09:32 PM
I finally made 2 pair tonight
1 using Mot Ebon and 1 with Kubara

The Kubara had a lot more PP and slightly less ATP. The big thing is, they're just regular ol photon pistols like Deathmakers and Evil Twins. They don't give off the same realistic gun sound nor do they drop shell casings.

edit: Wrong wood!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jobber on 2007-11-21 18:37 ]</font>