PDA

View Full Version : Any way I can get a game save for the beginning of the fifth

Chii
Nov 21, 2007, 12:50 PM
To begin with... no I am not asking because I want everything handed to me. But rather because I've had to do the freaking story line up to this point 3 - 4 times already and it is just getting boring as all getout.

Because my laptop had a bad GPU (which I did not know about until recently), when playing PSU my laptop would freeze every so often (usually before the save points) and it would do so very frequently for any 3d games. As a result, I'd sent my laptop in for repairs twice and every time I got it back with the same issues. So I'd tried playing, and last time I'd been able to play I got to the beginning of the fifth chapter where you do the run with the adopted sister (forgot the name :>).

After sending it for the third time, they FINALLY found that it was the GPU and replaced it, so now I can enjoy the game.

So is there any chance that anyone has a save game that is at this point?

I do not mean to cheat but I'd really REALLY like to start off from that point again, instead of having to start over for the nth time.

-Chii

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chii on 2007-11-21 09:52 ]</font>

Pengfishh
Nov 21, 2007, 02:15 PM
Tried GameFAQs yet?

Chii
Nov 21, 2007, 02:28 PM
They only have PS2 saves... at least that I saw. Even if they where compatible I would not want to use them since the ones on there are already complete games :>

Chii
Nov 22, 2007, 12:16 AM
Could a moderator close this? I decided to go on a binge today and have now gotten up to the fifth chapter :>

Btw the vole brothers in chapter 4 are noobs >.> Managed to kill them in ~39 seconds lol