PDA

View Full Version : has anybody tested to see whether or not we have the kubara

majan
Nov 21, 2007, 01:02 PM
since we got the slicer nerf,has anyone tested to see whether or not we have the kubara melee weapon bonus that was going to happen in that patch too?if so,Ill be fairly happy.actually Ill be pretty ecstatic but yeah,has anyone noticed?

I havent tooled around with much melee since I am waiting for the 1up bonus to go on my mass synthing spree otherwise Id just go and find out myself.

norrisj15
Nov 21, 2007, 01:30 PM
well i was working on testing this. it appears that there isnt a bonus but they did get rid of the -10% on kubara. seems that its equal, although im PC n all so might be a lil different. oh and i dont have AoI so yea freaking gamespot but thats another question maybe that helps iono xD

kissablepimp
Nov 21, 2007, 02:01 PM
Yes they got a good amount boost some kabura weapons are stronger that the a oraginal once. all the once I have I could speak for.

majan
Nov 21, 2007, 06:41 PM
On 2007-11-21 10:30, norrisj15 wrote:
well i was working on testing this. it appears that there isnt a bonus but they did get rid of the -10% on kubara. seems that its equal, although im PC n all so might be a lil different. oh and i dont have AoI so yea freaking gamespot but thats another question maybe that helps iono xD

thanks.that is fuckin awesome news.

hang in there Im sure theyll get copies sooner or later.youll have some fun once you switch over.the grass in plush and green on this side.no more rising blood pressure when checking player shops!ftw!!!!!

JC10001
Nov 22, 2007, 09:57 AM
Slicers have already been nerfed? They seemed pretty damn powerful to me right now. I can't imagine what they were like before.