PDA

View Full Version : So, all of us who don't have AoI yet...

Nyreal
Nov 21, 2007, 09:34 PM
Let us use this topic to bitch and moan about how much Gamestop fails.

Or any other location, to be honest.

I hate Gamestop and my family. So tomorrow is going to be a real pain in the ass.

Randomness
Nov 21, 2007, 09:35 PM
Ah. Ironic. Gamestop is where I got my copy, lol...

They're incredibly consistent at getting games in the exact day after release in my area.

Jao
Nov 21, 2007, 09:36 PM
pretty harsh to hate your family?=(

Shadaki-Kun
Nov 21, 2007, 09:37 PM
I'm in Virginia atm away from home heh>.> Mycopy of AoI should be in the mail right now...'Course, my step father is there, so I assume he picked it up for me.

Nyreal
Nov 21, 2007, 11:17 PM
On 2007-11-21 18:37, chuck_norris wrote:
INB4MOVE.

INB4MODS...

Anyway, I ended up getting my copy after all. Apparently the fuck-ups who were running the store earlier today didn't open up the shipment that they had gotten last night.

Morons. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Noblewine
Nov 22, 2007, 12:37 AM
I have to wait and maintain my sanity as I stay 10 days in Arizona to see relatives. However it's good to see them and luckily I pre-ordered so all is not lost.

Mystil
Nov 22, 2007, 02:44 AM
Alright this gonna be last time I can post this, don't want to get in trouble for "advertising".

If you're an EU player, it's not the end up the world. Follow the link in my sig. Obviously wait til after thanksgiving.

Might I point out that if you're a EU PS2 player, you may still be out of luck.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mystil on 2007-11-21 23:46 ]</font>

Zorafim
Nov 23, 2007, 06:09 PM
No place in my town has or will ever sell AoI. I figured I'd order it online to counter this, but then I end up ordering the PC version of AoI forgetting that it exists. This means that now I'm stuck with a version of AoI that I can't use well, and have to shell out another $50 for a new copy of the game.
I also can't return the PC version, because I opened it thinking that it was the PS2 version. Gamestop won't accept opened games.

This is really getting on my nerves. They have terrible failures of games in my town, but they don't have AoI? This of course reflects back to Sega's failure of creating a successful game in the US.

Dhylec
Nov 23, 2007, 07:24 PM
I have little luck finding one in my town too. That's rather pathetic, but well, it's life.

ShinMaruku
Nov 24, 2007, 12:30 AM
My gamestop had it. Well one did, I live near 3 of them so I will win.

Blitzkommando
Nov 24, 2007, 04:32 AM
Oddly enough all of the Gamestops within 200 miles of my home (zip) had at least one copy. Luckily for myself I was able to pick up a copy at the closest one with little incident on Friday.

DonRoyale
Nov 24, 2007, 06:20 PM
Wal-Mart didn't have it.

EB Games might.

It better. I have Shifta 30 lined up, and Giresta will follow.