PDA

View Full Version : Berserker??

Flyboy1127
Nov 22, 2007, 02:56 AM
So was that just a myth?? .. I heard from someone that humans would get it.

beatrixkiddo
Nov 22, 2007, 02:59 AM
Of course it was.

PhdChristmas
Nov 22, 2007, 03:12 AM
On 2007-11-21 23:56, Flyboy1127 wrote:
So was that just a myth?? .. I heard from someone that humans would get it.

Just berserker? you heard from someone, humans would get something called berserker? does it do anything special? ;O

In my opinion Beasts and Casts get SUV and Nanoblast because they only "specialize" in one class.

Beast only "specialize" in Fortefighter.
Cast only "specialize" in Fortegunner.

Human "specialize" in Fighgunner, Wartecher, Guntecher & Protranser.

For having the ability to be decent a a wider variety of classes, Humans are not the "worste" race for any class, at the sametime they cannot be the "best" race for any. This is a highly subjective topic.

In the end if Humans were given a special racial on the scale of SUV or Nanoblast. What would be the point of rolling any other race?

"specialize" = recieves % bonuses to vital stats of that class.

No Berserker ;O

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PhdChristmas on 2007-11-22 00:14 ]</font>

DanMalak
Nov 22, 2007, 03:42 AM
Newmans dont "specialize" in fortetecher? Not that I'm complaining that newmans don't get to have a charged attack...

MSAksion
Nov 22, 2007, 04:02 AM
Id love to see newmans at least get some sort of FORCE FIELD. It would be the same graphic as the kamatoze's force field from neudaiz. You konw it'll be like Sue Storm from Fantastic 4 - she can shield the team from attacks and stuff. Your friends can take a breaker inside your field while enemies cannot enter into it. And monster attacks would be negated or be reduced in effect while the bubble shield was being projected by the telepathic Newman inside.

I would settle for the Rainbow Beasts elemental absorbtion shield. Allows me to absorb an element attack and protect the team from harm. Then i'd make it so the next spell if it was the same type that i absorbed would be extra powerful.

Or i'd have a third shield - just a one shield stops all like the Svaltus. His shield reduces physical and TECH damage by a huge margin.

TranceZiggy
Nov 22, 2007, 08:13 AM
Lawl Myth.

Hokokaru
Nov 22, 2007, 09:10 AM
A berserker class would be cooler than an ability....
they would have S rank in: Axes, swords, spears, knuckles, and....
Oh crap thats a Fortefighter!!!

looks like we dont need either XD

mizukage
Nov 22, 2007, 09:24 AM
Berserker? Is this a mythical class or a mythical ability? Not sure, but it won't be happening.. Humans only get Crea Weapons!!

Hokokaru
Nov 22, 2007, 09:33 AM
The class already happened, its called fortefighter