PDA

View Full Version : Wil trade anything i got for DNA

Storm_Shadow
Jan 5, 2003, 10:05 PM
well im level 101 humar, and i don't have much but heres all i got.
Rati lev 200 well balanced with POW being highest,
Snow Queen legit (only one and my rarest find in my opinion)
god arm
god pow
stag cutlery not grinded
guard wave (i don't use b/c i found the luminous plate )
musashi+35
yamato +10
guilty light
rappy wing
g-assasin arm
booma arm
gibooma arm
DB's shield
Secret guard
Star Amp
13 Photon drops
durandal
Kama lv 200 (good android Mag with 110 pow,44 def, 45dex, 1 mind)
thats the only good stuff ive ever found online offline, and all are legit so if you would like to trade with me email me and we'll meet.

added after i checked my game
slicer of assasin
s beats +12
god fist +3 (i might not part with)
elysion
mahu
staff of adamant
delsaber shiled and saber+9 (might not part with)
attrabute plate (good for boss fights but again i might not part)

im sure thas it this time, and if your wondering why i want DNA, its b/c im 101 and tried offline ULT with a billion scapes killed olga and got nothing. i Need satisfaction.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Storm_Shadow on 2003-01-05 19:23 ]</font>

Storm_Shadow
Jan 6, 2003, 10:22 AM
ok a few more things i got last night that i have added.
inferno bazooka
red sword+45
parasite wear :lafuteria 4 slots (i have only 1 and i can't use b/c im not Lv156)
hildebears head
cure Freeze
Flowens Frame
twin chakram

thats all the new stuff i made and got last time i posted.

malinko
Jan 6, 2003, 11:03 AM
I doubt you're gonna get DNA http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif but I want that Cure/Freeze!!! Do you want anything else? other god units? PD's? weps? I really need it so I can fight DF

Mag2064
Jan 6, 2003, 11:28 AM
DNA=Ultra Rare what your offering might not cover it and one more thing the person who has a DNA is most likely going to use it if they alrdy have the weapon used in the DNA they might have another charater use it or have a person they know really well make them another weapon

sepphie
Jan 6, 2003, 12:03 PM
I would also trade anything, but no one will trade for any of that crap. It's the ultimate weapon. It kills the psycho wand. No one would trade it unless they had like 300 of them.

Angelz0r
Jan 6, 2003, 02:48 PM
Good luck getting that dna =/.

Hero
Jan 6, 2003, 02:58 PM
In my opinion I don't think anyone would trade the DNA enless they could dupe or found some1 else that could dupe,cause the Olga DNA is just that rare that NO1 would trade it? :/

Zarana
Jan 6, 2003, 08:55 PM
I would trade the Gene if I found it. Rarity is nothing compared to actual weapon performance, which is completely absent from the Dark series (except Bridge, but I don't have a Force).

Amethyst
Jan 6, 2003, 10:59 PM
Olga Flow Enemy Part DNA ULTRA RARE, Does anyone have it on PSOW? Don't you have to do Ultimate Flow runs to even have a slight chance of getting it? In that case I won't be able to do those for another few months. Lvl.107 Hucaseal.

RX-7
Jan 7, 2003, 10:49 AM
Your game has to be a ORAN game ID, and it has to be ult. This has been known for a while now.

malinko
Jan 7, 2003, 01:28 PM
On 2003-01-07 07:49, RX-7 wrote:
Your game has to be a ORAN game ID, and it has to be ult. This has been known for a while now.

someone tell everyone this is fake!!! yellowbooze and skyly have confirmed finidings of the Gene, gaaahhhh!

Mag_Launcher
Jan 7, 2003, 01:40 PM
I have all 5 of the cure units except freeze. And I will trade all 5 of them (Slow, Shock, Confuse, Poison, Paralysis) for freeze. Deal? I'll toss in a god/luck if that isn't enough.

Hero
Jan 7, 2003, 06:55 PM
I found the DNA as Skyly on Ult.
SO it's not just Oran.

CammY
Jan 8, 2003, 02:25 AM
I do Ult Seabed runs every single day. Currently I have killed Olga and seen Flowen 72 times and he has never droped a single item for me.....I feel he hates me.