PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!

IIIORGAZMOIII
Nov 22, 2007, 12:47 PM
Well as you can see i'm new here. I just got into Phantasy Star Universe by playing the
[xbox 360 online demo]. I don't feel like buying the real game due to paying with REAL money every month. >__> anyways my question is about the
[xbox 360 online demo of PSU]. Ok i'm just wondering Were do you buy SUV for my robot in the demo?? In the[xbox 360 online demo],How much does it cost,and whats the name of it because I have searched for it in many shops and I do not see anything saying SUV???? People from the [xbox 360 online demo]tell me I have to go to Guardians Colony and buy a certain type of armor. If I do have to BUY armor Were can I get it,How much is it,and Whats the armor called?

Thanx to all who answer my question =D and remember i'm new to this game >__> i dont want people flaming me. D'=

TetsuyaHikari
Nov 22, 2007, 01:11 PM
Alright, well..I don't know much about the 360 demo, but..if the layout is the same, maybe this will help.

First, you must go to the second floor and there will be a blue door on the left. It's the last door you can enter on the left side. The layout of the second floor is:

Left = Item Shop, Weapon Shop, Armour Shop

on the Right side, it is = Variety Shop, Synthesis Shop, Kubara grinding Shop (forgot the exact name of it, but the doors are yellow)

Anyway, so yeah..you need to get to the second floor and go as far down the left side as you can, until you find that blue door. Once you are inside, you can look through all of the different line shields on at the left counter.

Naturally, you will need the DFP required to equip these line shields. Also, if you are wanting an SUV to equip, first..you will need to be level 20 before you can use one. However..I'll continue the explanation.

Once you ARE level 20, you will need to buy a line shield which has an Extra slot. Afterwards, go to the right counter (remain in the Armour Shop) and talk to the first person on the left, scroll down and you will see multiple types of SUVs you can purchase.

After finding one to your liking, buy it, then pull up the item menu, and equip it to your Extra slot on your line shield.

So, you want to test it out? Alright, well..go find any type of field you want, then engage in battle. Over time, you will see a little red gauge begin to build which is underneath your exp gauge. The more damage you deal and the more damage done to you, the faster the gauge will fill.

After the gauge is full and begins glowing a blue color, you will have to push two buttons simultaneously (I don't know what buttons these will be for 360 version, but you will see them flashing next to your normal melee attack button), then once you push those buttons at the same time, you will unleash your SUV upon your enemy.

Be careful though..if you die, your gauge will empty and you'll have to start all the way back over to start filling it up. This can be a bit frustrating at times, but..SUVs are pretty fun.

Hope this helps, and welcome to the forums/game http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

EDIT: Spellcheck

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kikumaru on 2007-11-22 10:12 ]</font>

IIIORGAZMOIII
Nov 22, 2007, 01:15 PM
lol thanx man I knew were to go,and i am over lvl 20 =p I just didn't know what to buy,and which shop its located at. Now I know it is guardians Colony. Do you know how much it would cost for everything in total? =/ and thanx for the help ^o^.

TetsuyaHikari
Nov 22, 2007, 01:20 PM
Well, I'm not really sure how much it would cost in total, because I don't know what kind of armour or SUV you want http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

If you would like to know the prices of items in the NPC shop to calculate the total before making the trip, my personal suggestion would be to use this forum's item search feature, then look through the different line shields, along with the SUVs, listed in the "Slot Units" section, both of which are under Defensive.

PSU Items (http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/)

If you can purchase them in NPC shops, you'll be able to find them in this list and find out how much they will cost.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kikumaru on 2007-11-22 10:21 ]</font>

IIIORGAZMOIII
Nov 22, 2007, 01:22 PM
ok man got it thanx again ^o^