PDA

View Full Version : A little bit of info for us EU player on PS2 without AOI

HandOfThornz
Nov 22, 2007, 12:55 PM
I'm a EU player playing PS2 PSU version 1, feeling frustrated because having to wait to the new year for AOI.I spent most the morning travelling round as many player's shops as possible, before we get locked out of 80% of shops because of AOI release in the USA.(update 50%+ of shops are now unaccessable)

I'm surprised at what i found, i could buy and pos. use, that has been released as AOI content!

First i found some grinder S+3 for 40k each so i bought them(as i hear the [B]grinder S is 30k!?)

This then lead me to think i could use [B] grinder S. i found someone, who with a little deal bought me 1 [B] grinder S. so i shoved it in my pm and synthed x5 S+1's! excellent we can make S grinders =)
I have'nt tryied grinding S rank weapons with the grinder's yet but can't see why we could'nt!

Then searching some units,
i find Solid/knight for sale, if was'nt so expensive i would of bought it,lol.
Then pp/regenerate showed up too!
Both these units showed up with details and able to buy!
The new AOI weapons do show up, but 1. you cant search them and 2. they are unselectable.

It's wierd seeing there was stuff on the original psu disc, but not released to us.

Anyway thought some EU PS2/ (some) PC player's would like to know this info

Anyone else found anything intresting?

Rayokarna
Nov 22, 2007, 01:24 PM
To add to that, Im not sure about this but its just a hunch that the PSU: AOI release date for the UK has just been changed. I have checked most of the game stores in the UK and all of them says 11/1/08 reguardless of wha it says on the offical site because the publishers are Sega of Europe not Sega America.

This is not a confirmed but this is best up date I can give to you for now. I'll be updating soon...

HandOfThornz
Nov 22, 2007, 01:44 PM
Excellent thanx for an update of release date!
I've just checked "game" shop's site too,11/1/08
http://www.game.co.uk/PS2/RolePlaying/~r331113/Phantasy-Star-Universe-Ambition-of-the-Illuminus/

Hopefully date will keep getting closer to christmas http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Aka
Nov 22, 2007, 03:11 PM
I also noticed the release date changed to 11/01/08 on Gameplay.co.uk's website. They did previously have that stated as 25/01/08 too so it's looking a little brighter for EU players.