PDA

View Full Version : Rucar... Now I'm Mad

legion77
Nov 22, 2007, 03:49 PM
I spent the entire last week of the one up cup spammin ex3 on GC and the week up to the expansion spammin the hive on the hopes that I would get carriguine blades. That sucked, but what really pisses me off is that the first time i ran the hive mission on story mode in AOI, the carriguines dropped a full carriguine rucar. Makes me wanna stay offline. Share your horror stories, and tell what other cool stuff you've found offline so far.

physic
Nov 22, 2007, 03:55 PM
uhhh drops are way easier offline, buuut it really isnt the same thing as online anyhow.

Konstanse_Xx
Nov 22, 2007, 04:14 PM
I'm pretty sure he knows that, he probably was just commenting on the irony of the whole situation.

On the note offline, I played only the tutorial and I was surprised about the weapon selection they gave me. O.o

legion77
Nov 22, 2007, 04:17 PM
Yeah, irony is it lol. The only rare ive ever really just hunted my ass of for just fell into my hands offline, and it kind of made it almost pointless to get it online, since i dont want to put in the effort to secure the mats. I've seen it in action now, so im movin on. I skipped the tutorial, what weapons are you talking about?

Kinako78
Nov 22, 2007, 04:22 PM
Whitill Wings. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif (Not a weapon, but still rare and it doesn't even exist online.)

legion77
Nov 22, 2007, 04:29 PM
i imported my char from psu, so i had all my stuff still, i should have done a few more absolute zero runs though, to rack up some more meseta cause i spent tons of money checkin out all the new stuff. And yeah whitill wings are the tits.

Dracos
Nov 22, 2007, 04:43 PM
Whats horrible is the price of the Carrigune blades, I need 6 of em.