PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: T>Various AoI items

Randomness
Nov 22, 2007, 11:21 PM
Alright. I found and synthed some nice stuff from AoI, but I'm looking for other things.

Have:
Lumiess Blau (New 9* Twin Daggers)
2x 28% Fire Galdike (8* Shadoog)
Halarod
2x Song for Death
[B]Vahra Claw
Freeze/Resist
36% Fire Galdike

[b]Wants:
S ranks of the following:
Single Dagger
Wand
Madoog
Rifle
Shotgun

S rank boards of the following:
Rifle
Shotgun

Good % (30ish+) of the following A ranks:
Shadoogs (Needs to be 9* or really good percent)
Whips
Single/Twin Daggers
Swords

Other rare items or meseta may also be acceptable, these are my main wants. I also realize I may be asking too much in the case of some of these, but... AoI items dont have a very stable market price right now.

EDIT:Added the Resist unit
EDIT2:Reformatted lists for clarity
EDIT3:Added 36% Shadoog
EDIT4:Title changed
EDIT5:Resist unit deal made
EDIT6:Another Galdike came out. 28% Fire

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Randomness on 2007-11-23 10:40 ]</font>

Randomness
Nov 23, 2007, 11:01 AM
Bump. Just looted Freeze / Resist, hopefully now someone will make me some offers.

Randomness
Nov 23, 2007, 11:47 AM
Bump again. Successful Galdike synth with excellent %.

Remedy
Nov 23, 2007, 01:37 PM
Hrm. Take cash for the Halarod?

Randomness
Nov 23, 2007, 01:40 PM
How much cash?

Remedy
Nov 23, 2007, 01:47 PM
Something non-idiotic like the prices on the market right now? (probably a 1.5 million)

Randomness
Nov 23, 2007, 01:51 PM
Well, I suppose I didn't expect much. I can get that much for a De Rol Le Carapace right now, though, so for now, I'll have to pass... (Carapace is SO much easier to come by, after all)

Remedy
Nov 23, 2007, 01:52 PM
I don't see why everyone prices the stupid things so high. I saw a 8/10 Howrod (better stats than Halarod, barely) for 1.3 million earlier. That's why I quoted you 1.5 million - I prefer the Halarod's look, and it feels like it casts just a tad faster. =o.o=;

Randomness
Nov 23, 2007, 01:54 PM
Well, I'm just putting them under the lowest price on the market, and they sell...

I don't understand it either, but I'm not going to refuse the sale. I've already gotten myself above the highest amount I had during 1up.