Nov 23, 2007, 01:02 AM
is ther gona be an update today

NPCMook
Nov 23, 2007, 01:05 AM
No, "ther" isn't "gona" be an update today, they pushed it up for AoI Tuesday

beatrixkiddo
Nov 23, 2007, 01:07 AM
http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/index.php

If it ain't there, we don't know any more than you do.

Nyreal
Nov 23, 2007, 01:35 AM
Tuesday, huh?

Will the updates always be on tuesdays now that AoI is out, or is this a one-time thing?

Xtian913
Nov 23, 2007, 12:00 PM
On 2007-11-22 22:35, Nyreal wrote:
Tuesday, huh?

Will the updates always be on tuesdays now that AoI is out, or is this a one-time thing?

Probably just a one-time thing because games always release on Tuesdays.

pikachief
Nov 23, 2007, 01:28 PM
i was in a party last night at midnight, and the night before i hadnt slept at all so im like saying nonsense so if i say some of this wrong forgive me but this was my conversation.

Guy:Wtf isnt there supposed to be an update tonight?

Kitty:Nope. we got an update last week, and they update it every other week. Plus its thanks giving!

Friend:what u mean its thanksgiving? they're japanese wat do they care!?

Kitty: SoA is in san fransisco -_-

Friend: oh.... so? whocares!? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Guy: r u smoking crack? they update us every single week!

Kitty:ummm no its been every other week for over a year.

Guy: You must be smking something cuz its every single week at this time of night there's an update.

Kitty:I've played this on 3 different versions since the beta was out. I also spend the majority of the time im not on PSU on PSU-related site looking up updates and item info. I should know when they update.

Guy: wow are u that stupid? wat kinda dumass do u take me for? its every single week. wow your on crack arent u?

Kitty:I don't like arguements that dont go anywhere *boot*

Then the guy sent me about 10 XBL voice messages telling me how stupid i am XD

i listend to the 1st to and deleted the rest >.>

wow this is like the time i was arguing with a guy telling me we wont get half the stuff the JP get, and the other arguments before AOI i got over berserker, summons, and a new planet XD

EDIT: I also like how he CONSTANTLY said i was on crack, like that was his only comeback XD

i was trying not to laugh at the guy for how much he said i was on crack! he said it at least twice a sentence http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pikachief on 2007-11-23 10:29 ]</font>

Soulvayne
Nov 23, 2007, 01:33 PM
Well he was partially right we may not receive "updates" every week we do however have a scheduled weekly maintenance every Thursday night for the most part. (There are rare occassions where we do not get it.) However; the fact this friend of yours went all drama queen on ya is quite absurd.

pikachief
Nov 23, 2007, 01:36 PM
yea, at first he sent me 2 XBL messages telling me how dumb i was, so i sent hima message sayin that every thursday they USAULLY give us maintenance but not updates, and thats when i got like the other 5-6 messages and i didnt even listen to, i just went to sleep >.>

Xtian913
Nov 23, 2007, 01:50 PM
This is why when I hear people talking about stuff in a random party, and someone is saying something that is wrong I just stay quiet because I too have experienced the wrath of some PSU-tard who swears they are right...

Soulvayne
Nov 23, 2007, 01:53 PM
When people start to spout wrong information I usually go into my "wronger" information mode, where Humans are going to get Suvs and Nanoblasts at the same time, and Newmans are going to be able to drive a jeep and run down the enemies.

l_Will_l
Nov 23, 2007, 02:09 PM
Yeah Ive ran into this before. Im on the PC to clarify so yeah. first i decided id go on one of my alts. grabbed a random newbie party and started playing. then one of the newbies was like hey i know this lvl100 that wants us to help. so they brought this said person in, then this lvl 100 is seemingly nice to the newbies, giving them some A rank weps, in exchange for something at a later date when the higher person sees fit. this was also about a week or 2 before 1up so. then the party also went into some Q & A. as to which this lvl 100 was just spewing rumors and junk to these newbies. I then tried to clear up all the fog around these newbies heads that this lvl 100 was creating. but all I got in return was slander because i was only a lvl45 and wtf did i know compared to a lvl 100. well i told them all to go fuck themselves and if the newbies ever needed help, to not mail me and ask there know it all lvl 100 friend. well sure enough not even a week later i have those 2 newbies mailing me all the time and their lvl 100 friend did them wrong, lol for all the items he gave them in the past, he wanted some S rank stuff or mats, and when they didnt wanna give their 1up rewards to him, he demanded his stuff back.

Qreg
Nov 23, 2007, 03:45 PM
On 2007-11-22 22:05, NPCMook wrote:
No, "ther" isn't "gona" be an update today, they pushed it up for AoI Tuesday

I hat grammer snobbs.

Joking.

buzyb77
Nov 23, 2007, 03:55 PM
On 2007-11-23 10:36, pikachief wrote:
yea, at first he sent me 2 XBL messages telling me how dumb i was, so i sent hima message sayin that every thursday they USAULLY give us maintenance but not updates, and thats when i got like the other 5-6 messages and i didnt even listen to, i just went to sleep >.>

Next time Kitty ...Just Block Sender Messages... if they send you more than one whiny message...

I played UNOone night... and a few other card games...yeah um there are a Quite a Few Folks that Should NEVER NEVER NEVER have a cameras.......Just be glad that guy did not have a Camera hooked up to his Xbox as I am Sure that he would have sent you a "BAD" pic...