PDA

View Full Version : something is wrong with this conditional search

iampoisoned
Nov 23, 2007, 03:26 PM
so i search for kubara wood in conditional search no shops are selling it! WTF

so then i search for cheap materials and low and behold kubara wood for 700 meseta why didnt it work when i seached for kubara wood? i tried searching for it in materials and none so there is something definently wrong

Randomness
Nov 23, 2007, 03:28 PM
Probably, you misspelled it.

Anyways, if it is a minor bug, its not a big enough deal to worry over, I've found it very useful...

iampoisoned
Nov 23, 2007, 03:30 PM
minor bug? what if it misses something more important? and i didn't misspell it either. Has anyone else seen this?

Aka
Nov 23, 2007, 03:33 PM
The conditional search is kinda buggy from what I've experienced. For example, if you search 'Gaozoran' you get results for '[B] Gaozoran Rod' and the bio material 'Gaozoran Rod. However, if you do a conditional search for 'Gaozoran Rod' you get no search results at all.

Randomness
Nov 23, 2007, 03:37 PM
You know what I think it is?

In item, if you put in the name of a manufacturer, it searches for products by them, if you put in an element, it goes for that element.

For Kubara Wood, thats probably the issue.

Lastat27
Nov 23, 2007, 04:10 PM
I'm having trouble searching for "Grinder Base S" under conditional search myself.

Remedy
Nov 23, 2007, 04:12 PM
On 2007-11-23 12:26, iampoisoned wrote:
so i search for kubara wood in conditional search no shops are selling it! WTFType: Material
Name: Wood
Rarity: 7 to 7 Stars

On 2007-11-23 13:10, Lastat27 wrote:
I'm having trouble searching for "Grinder Base S" under conditional search myself. Type: Material
Name: Base
Rarity: 10 to 15 stars

On 2007-11-23 12:33, Aka wrote:
However, if you do a conditional search for 'Gaozoran Rod' you get no search results at all.Type: Material
Name: Gaozoran

That take care of everyone's "can't find it" problems? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Edit: A couple of typos.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Remedy on 2007-11-23 13:14 ]</font>

Bitey
Nov 23, 2007, 05:23 PM
It is bugged. I have come across several synth boards that are impossible to search for using conditional search. My first one, for example, was a [B]Walker Line. I got one in a drop and wanted to sell it for the lowest price on the conditional search. I entered the name "Walker Line" in the item name, I set the category to "Boards", and I set the search results to organize by "price". All 13 times that I have tried that search my results were that no other shop is carrying the board. I even tried changing the name to "[B]Walker Line" and or changing the category to line Shield and still nothing shows up.

perfectminute
Nov 23, 2007, 05:25 PM
Becuase You'd have to add board into it. If there isnt a space inbetween parts of the name it wont find it. You can put in senba anymore for example, have to put in yamata-senba

Rashiid
Nov 23, 2007, 05:27 PM
There should be pages for it, I don't think it's fair that some people can't sell items because their names do not appear on the list. And most of the time those are the cheapest!

Bitey
Nov 23, 2007, 07:40 PM
Becuase You'd have to add board into it. If there isnt a space inbetween parts of the name it wont find it. You can put in senba anymore for example, have to put in yamata-senba

That makes no sense... What part specifically in my search was I missing "board" from? I doubt I would have to type "Walker line Board", since that is the only part where I can add "board" too. And the search does not work for [B]Baji-senba either. The term "Baji-senba" in a conditional search organized by price does bring up several made Baji-senba shops, but if I change the category to "Boards" instead of "none" I get no results. "[B]Baji-senba", "[B] Baji-senba", and "Baji-senba board" do not work either. It is bugged, I cannot think of any other ways to bring up a search for [B]Baji-Senba or [B]Walker Line; I have tried all possible combinationsshort of using incorrect names for the item and incorrect item categories.

pikachief
Nov 23, 2007, 07:43 PM
On 2007-11-23 14:27, Rashiid wrote:
There should be pages for it, I don't think it's fair that some people can't sell items because their names do not appear on the list. And most of the time those are the cheapest!

but isnt that y u can pick the prices?

KyEmo
Nov 23, 2007, 08:18 PM
Doesn't search for "Booma Claw" either. Searches for "Booma" though.

Schubalts
Nov 23, 2007, 08:20 PM
No Booma Claw? That explains why I couldn't find anybody selling it.

Bitey
Nov 25, 2007, 01:06 AM
Found another bug with the conditional search today. I was looking for the 8* GRM cards and could not remember the name of them, but I knew it started with "Card". So I typed "card" into the item name and set the minimum star level to 8 and the category to "cards". Instead of getting the "Card Regina", like I was supposed to, I got a list of Ageha-Kikami, Mira-Kikami, and Shi-Kikami shops.

beatrixkiddo
Nov 25, 2007, 01:08 AM
That's not a bug, you searched for 8*+ "Card" weapons.

mvffin
Nov 25, 2007, 05:35 AM
On 2007-11-23 16:43, pikachief wrote:

On 2007-11-23 14:27, Rashiid wrote:

but isnt that y u can pick the prices?

sometimes there's 800 ppl selling things for 200k exactly.

Indica
Nov 25, 2007, 06:59 AM
you can search Kubara Wood with that new feature, just the basic way when using PSU