PDA

View Full Version : I just got a 13 starred Board in Offline

DeepComa
Nov 23, 2007, 06:18 PM
I just S ranked one of the missions on the subway with the De Ragnus and I got these 13* board Twin Sabers, they sound cool too... Like Tiga De Ragnus or something...

Anyway, one of the items need for synthesis is called Arti Diga;it's a biomaterial I think, and I don't know where to get these.

I was wondering why they were selling all of those expensive ingredients and its for these kinds of weapons, I'm just hoping that one of the missions will give me a Blackheart board because I don't like the Lightning element(I don't like the blurry yellow on my weapons).

Also, if you guys didn't know, you can get the Daggers of Seraphi(Bel Pannons still drop them) on Fight for Food S if you missed out on them and other S ranked weapons.Though, I'm not sure if they're available on the other ranks.

Golto
Nov 23, 2007, 07:41 PM
Blackheart is lightning only I thought even if you had the board.

omegapirate2k
Nov 23, 2007, 07:44 PM
On 2007-11-23 16:41, Golto wrote:
Blackheart is lightning only I thought even if you had the board.

Blackheart can be any element.

Well, online, atleast.

pikachief
Nov 23, 2007, 07:44 PM
only? oh i thought it was any element http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Golto
Nov 23, 2007, 07:55 PM
Well I did say I thought it was lightning only. I've only seen lightning ones so that made me be incorrect.

DeepComa
Nov 24, 2007, 11:07 AM
I see then, I still need to find 2 of those Arti Diga to make those Twin Sabers.

That sucks then, I was hoping I could make a different element Blackheart, seeing how Ethan and Tylor have the same element Blackheart.

Kamica
Nov 24, 2007, 11:11 AM
Blackheart can be any element

beatrixkiddo
Nov 24, 2007, 11:13 AM
But the board doesn't ever drop offline, as far as I know, so you're stuck with the Lightning element one in the shop.

DragonStorm
Nov 24, 2007, 01:30 PM
ok is this 13* a kubara or what?...im dying to know lol

Aviendha
Nov 30, 2007, 08:04 PM
IIRC, the 13* Twin Sabers in question are actually a GRM product.