PDA

View Full Version : Luck chart? Where?

Agnostic187
Nov 24, 2007, 12:41 AM
The old link I had apparently hates Americans viewing it, so yeah.

psupedia.info is down as well, is there another site?

beatrixkiddo
Nov 24, 2007, 12:42 AM
I'm looking at psupedia.info right now, it's not down.

oooWaveooo
Nov 24, 2007, 12:45 AM
Home | Guides | Forums Index | PSU Items | My Account | Forum Search | Members | Who's On

Forum Index » » PSU General » »
Luck chart? Where? New Topic

top right

Agnostic187
Nov 24, 2007, 12:47 AM
The psupedia luck chart is wrong, its not the 22nd, and nobody has any of that luck on either day right now.

And the one on here isn't update for tomorrow yet.

Lyrise
Nov 24, 2007, 12:51 AM
Said luck chart is on vacation. No other sites can give you a forecast because we're currently undergoing a week of max luck.

Ryna
Nov 24, 2007, 08:14 AM
As Lyrise said, JP is currently having a period of max luck for all characters. Also, it is much harder to research existing luck now that NPCs don't display a luck value anymore.

beatrixkiddo
Nov 24, 2007, 10:57 AM
Not to mention scoping out randoms isn't entirely reliable with modifiable luck. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Midknight
Nov 24, 2007, 11:37 AM
Why can't you look at the Message Board Page for the luck chart?

Indica
Nov 24, 2007, 02:03 PM
On 2007-11-24 08:37, Midknight wrote:

Because it's not always updated. The Japan site 95% of the times has it updated by 1pm Pacific time for our luck the next day

Dhylec
Nov 24, 2007, 03:13 PM
On 2007-11-24 11:03, Indica wrote:

On 2007-11-24 08:37, Midknight wrote:

Because it's not always updated. The Japan site 95% of the times has it updated by 1pm Pacific time for our luck the next day

If users take a bit time to input their luck status as they visit the site, we can have the chart filled out much faster.

We have many members, visitors & onlookers daily, but few want to help with it. That's why it's not always known who has what.

Indica
Nov 24, 2007, 03:33 PM
Ive seen that option but not sure if that is a good idea.

Im all for trying to contribute to the site, but I think having people submit luck is a bad idea.. Only because anyone can input it and will make things confusing by people entering just random guesses..etc

I always thought one of the Web Admins here went to the Japan site to get this Luck information when they had time.

Dhylec
Nov 24, 2007, 04:06 PM
On 2007-11-24 12:33, Indica wrote:
Im all for trying to contribute to the site, but I think having people submit luck is a bad idea.. Only because anyone can input it and will make things confusing by people entering just random guesses..etc

I always thought one of the Web Admins here went to the Japan site to get this Luck information when they had time.

On 2007-11-23 21:51, Lyrise wrote:
Said luck chart is on vacation. No other sites can give you a forecast because we're currently undergoing a week of max luck.

As you can see, Lyrise said that JP is on a max luck week. There is no update for such info to forecast ours. We'd have to go around looking at people's fortune star/status & update the US chart.

Random guesses aren't recommended. As for inputting wrong value, there is a possibility, but it'd take many too tip the scale. A staff can correct it when needed.