Jan 6, 2003, 10:44 AM
ATP + 410
ATA + 40
Max Grinder = 60
Special = Tempest
Class = Twin Saber
Required ATP: 600
Stars: 10

This weapon is fully grinded to +60 and is legit to my knowledge. I will trade this for GOOD STUFF. I don't want Musashi, I don't want Dragon Slayer. I want some kind of weapon that raises my ATP, not lowers it. Either that or possibly a good armor. I'm not a noob, and I've been playing this game since it came out on Dreamcast. I know what's good and what's not. So let me know if you have something you're willing to trade for it.

Kawshun
Jan 6, 2003, 01:53 PM
Any %s?

RX-7
Jan 6, 2003, 02:10 PM
Could a 4 slot DF FIELD maybe be worth it to you. Its a great armor, but my Brighness Cirlce is mroe to me. I don't really wnat to trade the DF FIELD was going to save for my RAmarl, but teh DF FIELD is 11 Stars, and your Partisian is 10. If you willilng to trade, please include something else, nothing to great, mabe drops. That is if you want to trade with me.

RX-7
Jan 6, 2003, 02:11 PM
I shoudl have added, if you do, look for my at Altair Block 1. My char names are Wing and RX-7.

deathsshadow
Jan 6, 2003, 03:10 PM
I didn't know you were signed up to the forums ed.... damn im a moron huh?

ThatGuy
Jan 6, 2003, 05:47 PM
ill give you heart of devil for it

Amethyst
Jan 6, 2003, 11:10 PM
I found a guard wave recently, would that be a decent trade?
Im not a noob just not familiar with the worth of different items http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

deathsshadow
Jan 7, 2003, 02:34 PM
just to tell anyone inb this thread, i doubt he will ever reply since he is always gone...

MasterRaichu
Jan 7, 2003, 04:25 PM
Wrong again Mike/Killian, I am replying. lol

That 4-slot DF Field was tempting, but I'm not sure if I want to trade a fully grinded weapon with good stats AND another item for an Armor, even if my PoL has one less star than the field. As for the Heart of Devil and Guard Wave, i'll consider...

ThatGuy
Jan 7, 2003, 05:45 PM
well, i have another trade for my heart of devil so you will have to decide fast or it will be gone http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

deathsshadow
Jan 7, 2003, 06:25 PM
ed its killian...ugh you bother me...damn why must i be so wrong all the time!!!!!!!!

TheTrueJanus
Jan 8, 2003, 04:53 AM
Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to trade your Partisan of Lightning for my Orotiagito, and by my knowledge it's legit, so if you want to trade, I'll either try to find you online or I'll be online in Vega, Blocks 1, 2, or 3, and usually around midnight Pacific Time. I hope you want to trade!!

Amethyst
Jan 8, 2003, 08:31 PM
I have my Guardwave still up for trade, I'll also throw in a few other lesser rares.

MasterRaichu
Jan 9, 2003, 10:27 AM
under the professional and intelligent guidance of Deathsshadow (yea right), they say I should trade for Oratioagito. I guess I'll check the stats on it and stuff when I meet you there. I'm having doubts about trading the PoL for it though, Considering I can find the real agito (I think), and get it made into an Oratioagito and such. But I'll worry about that later. When do you want to meet Janus?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MasterRaichu on 2003-01-09 07:32 ]</font>

malinko
Jan 9, 2003, 12:19 PM
orotiagito is mass duped, think for a second here... >_<

Krank40oz
Jan 9, 2003, 05:39 PM
How is it mass duped?? Why not all the weapons in PSO? I dont get it please explain to me why just the ortiagito is duped?