PDA

View Full Version : OW! my brain

W0LB0T
Nov 24, 2007, 08:59 AM
If you go back in time to assassinate your past self then your future self would never exist to assassinate your past self.....and then my head explodes due to a time paradox.

i really wish i didn't do that

Kamiense
Nov 24, 2007, 09:17 AM
The linear line of time would've stopped when you assassinated yourself because every thing in the past effects the future before the future even happens. You just wouldn't exist.

Out_Kast
Nov 24, 2007, 10:04 AM
Your brain is overreacting. This can be helped, however!
Train your Brain in minutes a day with Dr. Kawashima's Brain Training and More Brain Training.
[/advertisement]

I just thought the time was right. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Esufer
Nov 24, 2007, 11:17 AM
On 2007-11-24 06:17, Kamiense wrote:
The linear line of time would've stopped when you assassinated yourself because every thing in the past effects the future before the future even happens. You just wouldn't exist.

Linear Line gives rubbish drops though.

TalHex
Nov 24, 2007, 02:07 PM
On 2007-11-24 08:17, Esufer wrote:

On 2007-11-24 06:17, Kamiense wrote:

Linear Line gives rubbish drops though.

i strongly disagree! today i found two rappy feathers

VanHalen
Nov 24, 2007, 02:13 PM
Rappy feathers don't do anything anymore.

TalHex
Nov 24, 2007, 02:15 PM
you mean i can't make anything with them? crap and i thought my worst character had found something good

VanHalen
Nov 24, 2007, 02:20 PM
You can make a rappy statue....oh wait they can make some rappy daggers too forgot about that.

I remember when they were able to buy me Formal wear and other stuff!

TalHex
Nov 24, 2007, 02:22 PM
On 2007-11-24 11:20, VanHalen wrote:
You can make a rappy statue....oh wait they can make some rappy daggers too forgot about that.

I remember when they were able to buy me Formal wear and other stuff!

rappy daggers? are they any good? and where can i find the board?

CrimsomWolf
Nov 24, 2007, 02:25 PM
I'll put them as decorations on my armor.

Just beacause.

Zorafim
Nov 25, 2007, 03:50 AM
You could actually use this (The Grandfather Paradox) as a proof against the existence of time travel. If you kill your grandfather, then you do and do not exist at the same time, a logical impossibility.

Or, for those with a more romantic mind, an infinite amount of universes exist at the same time. When you go back in time, you're actually going to another universe said amount of time in the past. Once you kill yourself and go back to the present, you are simply going to a universe where your grandfather was killed. Of course, you would have not existed in this world, so you'll have no past in this world. Great for those who need to fake their deaths!

CrimsomWolf
Nov 25, 2007, 06:55 AM
Wasn't similar thing in one Futurama episode? The one in which they went back to Roswell.

The one in which Fry found out that he's his own Grandfather (oh maaan.... this sucks) - he accidentaly killed his "supposed" grandfather (by hiding him on nuclear test zone when they dropped the nuke) and had sex with his Grandmother.

That was one of most hilarious pieces I've ever seen.