PDA

View Full Version : Room Presents?

Kylie
Nov 24, 2007, 02:27 PM
You can also now place items in other characters' rooms, but once you do you can not pick them back up. This is a great way to deliver a gift box with an item inside to a friend.
When I first read this (before the game came out), I thought they meant gift boxes, but I realized that wasn't it shortly after I started playing. So? I'm guessing that there will be a box or something released soon for gift giving... Anyone have any thoughts on this?

AyuTsukimiya
Nov 24, 2007, 02:29 PM
what you do is buy the cardboard box from the deco shop for 100 meseta. place it in someones room and then access the box and you can leave items and a short message for them there.

Kylie
Nov 24, 2007, 02:31 PM
On 2007-11-24 11:29, AyuTsukimiya wrote:
what you do is buy the cardboard box from the deco shop for 100 meseta. place it in someones room and then access the box and you can leave items and a short message for them there.

Really? o; I didn't think to try that...

It'll be mighty helpful once Christmas rolls around. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Although, I hope they release something a bit more fancy than cardboard.

AyuTsukimiya
Nov 24, 2007, 02:34 PM
heh, the other thing is that the box does take placement points or whatever they are called so if the room is full you cant leave nothing.

Indica
Nov 24, 2007, 02:42 PM
Im going to leave a Rotten Truffel in people's room who dont mail or party with me anymore..lol